Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...

staberind posted:

Aparrently its a pain in the arse, but importing a hat and shades into F4 should be possible, using bodyslide. however, I have no idea what to do about different shaped heads, hairs & faces,

On a seperate note, Modern Firearms was hidden, so for goonkind, I am putting 2.03 up on my dropbox,
From now on, if anything gets vanished, and we have a recent version, please use the Fallout folder here
(please give it some time to upload, and please advise if you want to upload something bigger than a couple of hundred meg.)

I have version 2.11 still if you would like me to throw it in there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kizurue
Apr 5, 2006

There's somethin' fishy goin' on here...

FlyinPingu posted:

but what if the nexus finds out? Then they'll double hide their mods! :derp:

Your right. We need to add donate buttons to steal their monies.