Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is there any hope for Cleveland?
No, because they all live in Ohio
Yes, but only after every living Clevelander is dead
Just dump the whole loving thing into the Great Lakes and start over
The only true way is Nihilism
View Results

• Locked thread
schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Well I like LeBron and dislike Dubs so close enough?

I'd prefer a warriors win but don't care too much either way. I just want some entertaining basketball

But if you hate the warriors then you missed a great game. They got their asses kicked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
Dellavadova, the Vanilla Cone

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

E2M2 posted:

In 9 NBA Finals games, Steph Curry has 51 assists and 43 turnovers.

drat.
interesting stat

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
i'm not sure how you could not like this game:
  • LeBron threw down a alley-oop where he climbed up so high in the sky his fingertips brushed the upper atmosphere of jupiter
  • Earl made a bunch of "gently caress you" step-back threes
  • LeBron clowned that sad little manlet Curry's pathetic attempt at a freebie deadball dunk
  • Cleveland only got three bench points before garbage time and still crushed the dubs
  • Kyrie styled all over Curry on multiple occasions
  • it feeds the juicy narrative that Cleveland is better off without Kevin Love

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
dont think marc endeared himself well there.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Metapod posted:

Talk poo poo then cry when they lose

That's probably most teams esp. the one I root for but I use it as fuel for my loathing all the same.

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...

E2M2 posted:

In 9 NBA Finals games, Steph Curry has 51 assists and 43 turnovers.

drat.

In 35 NBA Finals games, Michael Jordan had 209 assists and 85 turnovers.

drat.

Squinty
Aug 12, 2007
Everyone will talk about Curry being cold in the first half but his D was terrible all game. He straight up fell asleep Harden style and let JR Smith hit an open corner 3 in the 3rd.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
It's about time for the return of the Curry is playing hurt narrative.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Spacebump posted:

It's about time for the return of the Curry is playing hurt narrative.

So dumb

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel
you could tell mozgov just wanted to shove dude over

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Noctone posted:

i'm not sure how you could not like this game:
  • LeBron threw down a alley-oop where he climbed up so high in the sky his fingertips brushed the upper atmosphere of jupiter
  • Earl made a bunch of "gently caress you" step-back threes
  • LeBron clowned that sad little manlet Curry's pathetic attempt at a freebie deadball dunk
  • Cleveland only got three bench points before garbage time and still crushed the dubs
  • Kyrie styled all over Curry on multiple occasions
  • it feeds the juicy narrative that Cleveland is better off without Kevin Love

I thought this game sucked dick cos I think it was fixed my man :wiggle: You can always tell the fix is in because they don't show the replays on TV of some controversial poo poo that just happened, instead they go back to a play before and show some bullshit keep your eyes peeled for that poo poo.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
lol that looked like insanely blatant offensive goal-tending but even the refs stopped caring about this game

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dog Jones posted:

I thought this game sucked dick cos I think it was fixed my man :wiggle: You can always tell the fix is in because they don't show the replays on TV of some controversial poo poo that just happened, instead they go back to a play before and show some bullshit keep your eyes peeled for that poo poo.

LMAO yeah, they fixed a 30 point shitkicking, unless you honestly think the players are also in on it.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lol james jones is out there

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Just like old times!

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Anyone else notice that family opposite the Warriors bench who keeps standing up and jawing on the court? Specifically the daughter.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Curry's D was horrible.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Dog Jones posted:

I kept my eyes peeled for poo poo and all they found was this post

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

SamuraiFoochs posted:

LMAO yeah, they fixed a 30 point shitkicking, unless you honestly think the players are also in on it.

What you think theyre gonna fix a game for the cavs and make it close? Whats the sense in that lmfao

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
not watching anymore way to start your games way too late and end them super early thanks nba finals

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...

Dog Jones posted:

See also: The 2016 Western Conference Final

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Juaguocio posted:

In 35 NBA Finals games, Michael Jordan had 209 assists and 85 turnovers.

drat.

that's a lot better

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
I wanna hear the hottest of takes about how the Warriors are too lazy to show up.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
it was really weird when they talked about nobody breaking 23 seasons with a team when pop is already at 20.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Wouldn't doubt that Jr is really kin of Apollo and is very deep within the mafia

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Doltos posted:

Anyone else notice that family opposite the Warriors bench who keeps standing up and jawing on the court? Specifically the daughter.

they wish they were Purple Shirt Guy

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

E2M2 posted:

Curry's D was horrible.

kyriesque

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

EvanTH posted:

not watching anymore way to start your games way too late and end them super early thanks nba finals

have u tried not living in the bitch timezone?

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

INSPECTAH DECK posted:

it was really weird when they talked about nobody breaking 23 seasons with a team when pop is already at 20.

actually they did mention him right at the end of the convo

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Dog Jones posted:

What you think theyre gonna fix a game for the cavs and make it close? Whats the sense in that lmfao

That was not the point I was making but good job.

Also if you think this then it was fixed for Dubs last series (it was not, and I say this as Dubs Hater #1).

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

E2M2 posted:

Curry's D was horrible.

This is not a new thing

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Rasta_Al posted:

I kept my eyes peeled for poo poo and all they found was this post

Uhhh am I missing something here? Is this for real? Why are you being rude to me?

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
The Cleveland crowd was terrible. They stole the let's go Mavs chant and only changed one letter and they're so biased they wouldn't even cheer when golden state did something good.

All around the game gets a C-

The C stands for Cleveland. It's the worst grade possible.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Noctone posted:

actually they did mention him right at the end of the convo
right but he would be the obvious first guy to think of right away and hes 3 years away and they kept going with that for a few minutes. o well.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe
A good outcome.

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

SamuraiFoochs posted:

That was not the point I was making but good job.

Also if you think this then it was fixed for Dubs last series (it was not, and I say this as Dubs Hater #1).

Hahaha how does me saying the calls in this game were bullshit mean I have to conclude that the calls were bullshit in several games that happened a year ago

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

RIP Lebron's hairline 12/30/84 - 6/8/16 it's a sad day, but it was time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

this will literally never get old

• Locked thread