Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roylicious posted:

Yeah and there's people on LSD who jump off 3 story buildings thinking they can fly, doesn't mean it's the acid's fault.

it does

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
You being irresponsible with your drug use is not the drug's fault, sorry. Take responsibility for your actions.

If you're going to be dropping a poo poo ton of acid make sure there are sober people around who won't let you jump off the top of a building, for example.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

or live in an area without any tall buildings

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Roylicious posted:

You being irresponsible with your drug use is not the drug's fault, sorry. Take responsibility for your actions.

make me

Tenzarin
Jul 24, 2007
Taco Defender
I ran through the woods at night on acid pretty sure I was being chased by Bigfoot. Another time I did it in the rain and swear I saw demon dogs drinking water.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Tenzarin posted:

I ran through the woods at night on acid pretty sure I was being chased by Bigfoot. Another time I did it in the rain and swear I saw demon dogs drinking water.

For the last time I was very thirsty and it's hard to drink from a puddle unless you get on all fours.

Stay out of my forest hobo camp. :colbert:

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Joke's been made, pally

>begins sharpening knife

Oh? By whom?

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
did anyone actually listen to Claptons lyrics? if you want to get down on the ground, cocaine.

just do weed it is like a vitamin that you can smoke off of a hot piece of titanium

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
"if you want to get down, down on the ground... cocaine."

I dunno that could just be 'let's get down and blow some lines' no? The rest of the lyrics don't seem to be anti-coke to me.

e: Guess I'm a loving idiot though because Clapton says it is 'quite clearly anti-cocaine.' :shrug: Whatever it's a great song to do coke to.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
Cocaine + Heroin = best mix ever!

Just ask some of these satisfied users:

Mitch Hedberg
Layne Staley
John Belushi
Chris Farley
Serviette

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Serviette posted:

>begins sharpening knife

Oh? By whom?

Zombie Boat posted:

I've always been a Pepsicaine man myself

Back on page one

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Roylicious posted:

e: Guess I'm a loving idiot though because Clapton says it is 'quite clearly anti-cocaine.' :shrug: Whatever it's a great song to do coke to.

What does JJ Cale say about it?

Cocaine was great fun in the days when it was plentiful and fairly clean.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

That's a good song

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Serviette posted:

Mitch Hedberg
Layne Staley
John Belushi
Chris Farley
Serviette

who

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Back on page one

Zombie Boat! Buddy! C'mere a minute, I git somethin' to put in you

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

Lol if you don't recognize 'em all. Back under your rock, dweeb.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you used to be cool

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
up here so high i start to shake up here so high the sky i scrape

Roylicious posted:

If you're going to be dropping a poo poo ton of acid make sure there are sober people around who won't let you jump off the top of a building, for example.

im sorry youre bad at acid and need a tripsitter

oh wait, this is the coke thread? yeah get a sitter if youre gonna mix those two *heh*

and to all the noobies whove only done levamisole cut i legit feel bad for you, watch out for your hearts & nasal cavities goons dont do bad coke its not worth it

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
good looking out

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
Well last time I tripped I had no sitter but I did need my roommate to come unlock the door for me because I was unable to find my keys which were in my pocket :downs:

Sat in the hallway holding a plate of fried chicken someone gave me (which I was way too hosed up to eat) for about 20 minutes until she got home. Then she ate the chicken.

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

paul_soccer10 posted:

you used to be cool

Being cool once is better than never being cool at all :smith:

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mi0jI40hTOA

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
Are icicles hanging from your nose painful? Is it best to get naked after a snowstorm?

treerat
Oct 4, 2005
up here so high i start to shake up here so high the sky i scrape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkoQnMLFGlI

caligulamprey
Jan 23, 2007

It never stops.

I just did a full-on candy flip over the weekend, did a whipit while listneing to Ween and saw infinity, I don't understand how anyone wants to jump off buildings on the stuff.

Serviette posted:

Mitch Hedberg
Layne Staley
John Belushi
Chris Farley
Serviette
Why do you think they call it goofballs?

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit

caligulamprey posted:

I just did a full-on candy flip over the weekend, did a whipit while listneing to Ween and saw infinity, I don't understand how anyone wants to jump off buildings on the stuff.

Six years ago me and the now wife had some lines of coke, a couple of bombs of MKat (before it got banned in the uk) on a hot summers night. We ended up naked walking through a forest at night in the pouring rain. It was the most awesome feeling ever. I still swear I saw fairies flying through the air.

Six years later, hot nights and warm rain really make me crave a few white lines like you wouldn't believe.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

caligulamprey posted:

I don't understand how anyone wants to jump off buildings on the stuff.
They're lightweights

Somebody once jumped off a third-floor balcony into the shallow end of the pool at my apartment building because they were high. Don't know what they were on, though.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

skander posted:

They're lightweights

Somebody once jumped off a third-floor balcony into the shallow end of the pool at my apartment building because they were high. Don't know what they were on, though.

suicidal fury

the great deceiver
Sep 23, 2003

why the feds worried bout me clockin on this corner/
when there's politicians out here gettin popped in arizona
coke is a joke, pro combo is actually opiates and tons of fuckin caffeine

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD

caligulamprey posted:

Any relation to the Disney character?

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Roylicious posted:

Yeah and there's people on LSD who jump off 3 story buildings thinking they can fly, doesn't mean it's the acid's fault.

I don't think this ever actually happened outside a D.A.R.E. video, at least not only on LSD. Maybe if they were doing a combination of several drugs I don't know.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

Wendigee posted:

I don't think this ever actually happened outside a D.A.R.E. video, at least not only on LSD. Maybe if they were doing a combination of several drugs I don't know.

It happens but its probably less than 10 deaths a year for the entire world and its hard to separate out the already suicidal people.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Dmitri-9 posted:

It happens but its probably less than 10 deaths a year for the entire world and its hard to separate out the already suicidal people.

i can see someone staring at a tile and crying, but jumping off a building thinking they could fly? ....

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Roylicious posted:

That's a stupid myth that still keeps on going. There's 0 evidence supporting that.

caligulamprey posted:

That's because no one does.

Wendigee posted:

More likely US government propaganda.

Dmitri-9 posted:

Yeah and it's always someone's cousin so no one actually cares to investigate.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Nonviolent J posted:

drugs are for doofuses

*inhales cig* *sips scotch* *chugs redbull* pops xanax* pops valium *pops adderal* eats THC candy* pops ambien* *pops codiene *swigs DXM cough syrup* eats nutmeg* puts on fentanyl diaper**exhales cig*

stump collector
May 28, 2007
cocaine is good

frogge
Apr 7, 2006

Coke is good for going out on the town drinking with friends until next thing you know it's Monday morning and you call in sick because you feel like hell and you can't remember if you put a condom on or not when you hosed that bar fly in the stall and oh God you want to do more but you're just gonna feel like this after you do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PromethiumX
Mar 5, 2003
cocaine makes my dick limp.

and i just can't have that.

• Locked thread