Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

conceitedguy posted:

has anyone played the weird coop action-rpg side game yet?

It's great I just wish it were longer/had online play. Maybe they'll sell a standalone expanded version like the Triple Deluxe minigame. There are only 4 powers to choose from but they all have like double the moveset that they normally do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

conceitedguy posted:

has anyone played the weird coop action-rpg side game yet?

i did with my sister and yeah i really really want an online expanded version

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
Game is pretty fuckin solid. I can't wait to play the Meta Knightmare Returns too.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The true arena is epic. 12 rounds, like 20 bosses including all of the forms the bosses have, 8 minibosses, and all you get are a few cherries and one pep brew through the whole thing. plus there's a brand new final boss at the end and I died right before getting to him.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

true arena is always great but is there also an extra hard campaign w/ palette swapped bosses that have new attacks and poo poo?

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

true arena is always great but is there also an extra hard campaign w/ palette swapped bosses that have new attacks and poo poo?

not in the same way that return to dreamland has, but meta knight mode has 2.0 versions of all the bosses plus some new ones and those are the ones that are in the true arena.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Evil Eagle posted:

not in the same way that return to dreamland has, but meta knight mode has 2.0 versions of all the bosses plus some new ones and those are the ones that are in the true arena.

nice nice. guess ill b playing the new kirbs on my next check

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Finished the game. Holy drat the last boss sequence was loving tight, few games have that cool a boss gauntlet. Wasnt expecting Kirby and the Mech to go Gurren Lagann either. Now to get the rest of the fragments and try meta knightmare

• Locked thread