Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Remember a few months ago when some rando dude claimed to have found a knife at the brentwood residence right when the FX series was ab to come out?

I assume it was fake or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
do you think he's still searching for the real killer from whatever shithole prison he is currently rotting away in (somehow not for murdering 2 people but for an entirely separate criminal event)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

CloFan posted:

OJ is in jail? I dunno I was like 10 when that trial was happening, and I haven't watched the FX series yet (it's on the DVR though)

He in prison dawg and the FX series is all about his other crimes that he got off scot-free (legally speaking)

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
On the FX show the black assistant prosecutor guy zones in on darden being racist in his first interview with him but his boss/love interest convinces him to go with darden dunno how much of that is made for tv drama though

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Vastarien posted:

Whatever happened to that knife that some dipshit detective held onto for all these years and never told anyone about? That was in the news for a while and then everyone just sorta forgot about it.

you mean that knife thing from within the past year or so that made headlines ? fake i think

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
High profile celeb cases like that never turn out well for the state it seems.

Even casey anthony who wasnt a celeb but became a media spectacle anyway was a clusterfuck of a trial

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Wait the prosecutors knew that the test glove was a size smaller than the gloves found at the crime scrne ? And let it happen anyway ?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
Yeah but shouldnt they have like... Pointed out immediately to the jury that the gloves being demonstrated were a size too small? I thought the pros introduced that item and then the defese happened to notice they were too small and ran w it ??

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
I dunno but can somebody post the marsha nudes

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Nelson Mandingo posted:

Kinda amazing OJ decided to continue to do high visibility crimes after he literally got away with murder. That's poor impulse control for you.

pretty sure he felt invincible after beating a murder charge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

ya lemme just try these gloves on over another pair of gloves that would cause a lot friction

• Locked thread