Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The question I've never heard anyone address: did Nicole deserve it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
this is why every time I murder someone now I purposely leave a too-small glove at the scene to aid in my defense

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
the prosecutors don't get a say over what they "let" the defendant do in his defense

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
one weird trick to convict any criminal:

don't let him say his alibi in court

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

NeoHentaiMaster posted:

One aspect that always really confused me was that the prosecution seemed to totally forget about the whole part where when the police told OJ surrender he immediately left what sounded like a suicide note and fled on a big long car chase. I mean this was a guy who could afford the some of the best lawyers in the country and he just immediately assumes his life is over when he's charged with murders he didn't commit ? That just doesn't sound like how an innocent person would behave, but I never remember it ever being brought up during the actual trial.

it's not admissible as evidence

you could also say why didn't he take the stand if he's innocent? invoking the 5th amendment isn't the act of an innocent person

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
they have something to do with each other in that

you can't tell a jury to infer that a man is guilty because of those actions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
it's hosed up that he's in prison for stealing his own stuff

• Locked thread