Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lime Tonics
Nov 7, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
'My God': New claims about O.J. Simpson and bloody glove trouble former district attorney

“What we didn’t know until I saw it on this film was that O.J. Simpson was taking arthritic medication for his hands and he was told if you stop taking this arthritic medication, your hands will swell. Your joints will stiffen. My God,” Garcetti told “GMA.”

“Did it tick me off — and I would use a different word? Yes, it did,” Garcetti added. “But I can’t say it’s really crossing the line.”

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-oj-simpson-knife-20160609-snap-story.html

Arthritis medication, or lack of, made the dudes hands swell up. It pays to have good lawyers. If this doesn't convince you he did it, I don't know what to say to that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread