Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.
One aspect that always really confused me was that the prosecution seemed to totally forget about the whole part where when the police told OJ surrender he immediately left what sounded like a suicide note and fled on a big long car chase. I mean this was a guy who could afford the some of the best lawyers in the country and he just immediately assumes his life is over when he's charged with murders he didn't commit ? That just doesn't sound like how an innocent person would behave, but I never remember it ever being brought up during the actual trial.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NeoHentaiMaster
Jul 13, 2004
More well adjusted then you'd think.

Ein cooler Typ posted:

it's not admissible as evidence

you could also say why didn't he take the stand if he's innocent? invoking the 5th amendment isn't the act of an innocent person

Ok that makes sense legally it couldn't be used as evidence, but couldn't they at least have brought it up in closing arguments ?

Also, there is tons of precedence that invoking the 5th is done by innocent people and with good reason so I don't think thats a fair comparison. I am not aware of the same precedence or legal reasoning for rich people suicidally fleeing from charges they are innocent of.

• Locked thread