Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
Already pre ordered. Should be here tomorrow and I can't wait. Triple Deluxe was one of the best yet and I've got high hopes.

I'm glad nintendo gave us this, if nothing else, this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
Someone posted something similar somewhere, but this is probably the best non gimmick (or spinoff or whatever you want to call it) Kirby game since Super Star Ultra.

I just got to the car power-up and boy is it awesome.

I'm so glad that, for all of the other letdowns in nintendo's two systems, they didnt botch this one. Kirby's probably my favorite nintendo series so that'd be unforgivable.

Somehow, and I'm not sure if this is just me, the water levels feel a bit tighter than Triple Deluxe. Maybe I'm imagining things or maybe you just don't swim as much, but it doesn't bog down the rhythm of the game like I felt it did in TD.

SylvainMustach
Dec 12, 2007

Superior Trash Talk!
Just got to the last boss and I want to echo the 'holy poo poo' sentiment that everyone else had.

Not sure if this edges out SSU as my favorite or the best but I can't imagine them making a better Kirby game after this.

I hope they do. I believe in them.

• Locked thread