Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Hello. Kirby.

Strong warrior of the stars Kirby. His power is maximum, and he is strong, but up until now he has not been big.

In new Kirby game Kirby: Planet Robobot, he will use his new mechanical bodies to crush his foes, with great robobotic force.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onzV-wmrYoA

Kirby will destroy his foes with impunity, but you are not his foes. So please. Enjoy Kirby, on your Nintendo 3DS system.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRDbw9R9dtg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

littleorv posted:

Is the new Kirby game going to be good?

There has never been a Kirby game which was not good, so yes.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Some may think that the best Nintendo series is Mario, or Zelda, or Pokemon, or Fire Emblem, or Startropics. But in fact,

it is Kirby.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
This game is loving good as hell!! Jet is the best.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Speaking in terms of continuity, one thing I like that they've stuck to (I'm only on World 5 so far by the way) is that since their big climactic final duel in Revenge of the King, Kirby and King Dedede haven't once fought each other as enemies.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
oh wait i forgot about mass attack lol

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
So I've beaten Meta Knightmare Returns, game owns, this story poo poo is bananas, Return to Dreamland's multiplayer was better than Super Star's (and so was Dreamland 3's,) if I don't get to hear a remix of Heart of Nova in the True Arena I'm suing Kumazaki.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Ice Ball isn't new. Ice was one of the best abilities in Triple Deluxe. Actually it was beast in Return to Dreamland t- Actually it- Ice loving owns

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
the only reason ice wasn't the best in triple deluxe is because beetle existed. now that it's gone in robobot, it can take its proud position of second best power behind the impossibly good and cool jet

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
basically any power that changes kirby's movement, whether vertical or horizontal, is Good poo poo to the max unless it's garbo Metal from Squeak Squad

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
KDL3 is still my favorite Kirby game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

ThisIsACoolGuy posted:

Speaking of Marx

M A G O L O R