Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
I'm disappointed 3DS probably won't get a Weird Kirby but I do like this Strong Kirby a lot more than the last one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

littleorv posted:

Is the new Kirby game going to be good?

It's very similar to (but better than) Triple Deluxe. It's good.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
You'll be glad to know this game upholds the tradition of featuring crappy drawings of Kirby characters. What a skizze!

PaletteSwappedNinja fucked around with this message at 10:39 on Jun 10, 2016

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
It's More Triple Deluxe but it's also Better Triple Deluxe so who cares.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
You can but it puts a little amiibo icon next to your time to remind you of your shameful deeds.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Rocketlex posted:

My favorite thing about Kirby lore is how little any of it has to do with Kirby.

If any one of the people that's constantly invading his world just left him a cake or something he probably wouldn't even notice they're there.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Superstar will always be the best Kirby game because it's the only one with the helper system.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
The Wii U Kirby game is full of bad drawings, it's great:

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.

Geostomp posted:

They've been in a bunch of minigames, does that count?

If they did come back for a game, how do you make their pushing blocks on different levels gimmick at all interesting?

I'm sure they could solve this problem by first making a new Lolo game.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Japan got a demo for this game today, PAL-land's getting it tomorrow.

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
You're all still playing Miitomo, right? https://miitomo.com/en/collaboration/160909_kirby/
https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/774064984670162944

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
US dudes, Fry's has Kirby and the Rainbow Curse for $10 in-store: http://frys.com/product/8364937

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PaletteSwappedNinja
Jun 3, 2008

One Nation, Under God.
Kirby's so good.

• Locked thread