Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Dr. Fetus posted:

Smash and UFO are completely unobtainable in the arena without amiibo. You can't even obtain them from the random copy essences. On that note, Doctor's down + b will never produce a recovery potion in th arenas.

Smash copy essences show up in several places in-game and UFO should be available in the ability testing area at 100% completion.

Anyway, are there any tips for the True Arena? I'm having a hard time getting past the halfway point with Poison or Archer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Eopia posted:

This lore talk has made me realize that I need some kind of summary for what's been going on in these games. Robobot is the first Kirby game I've played since 64 and Amazing Mirror so I feel like I'm missing a ridiculous amount of nods and references to other games.

The stickers and even some bosses are huge references.

exploding mummy posted:

Well in one game...Kirby gets turned into yarn and its adorable.

In a somewhat less adorable adventure, he was inexplicably clay and decided to just roll around as ball through the whole game for no particular reason.

Are we at the point for posting music? If so, I gotta give Robobot Rush https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQCX4lrXzMg

Also, Haltmann Works Elite Management https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4op6S2MHHo

Geostomp fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jun 23, 2016

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

exploding mummy posted:

I'm still waiting for my Lololo and Lalala callbacks. And Spring Breeze doesn't count.

They've been in a bunch of minigames, does that count?

If they did come back for a game, how do you make their pushing blocks on different levels gimmick at all interesting?

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Constr posted:

I haven't played triple deluxe, is this game worth getting over that one?

Robobot is a clear improvement over Triple Deluxe if only because it's mech gimmick is much more fun than Hypernova.

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

EndTask posted:

What does StreetPass do in this game? I see the green dot next to code cubes sometimes, but other than that I haven't noticed any actual function... I'm only up to world 5, if that makes any difference.

They give you better items from Bandana Dee.

• Locked thread