Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

:dukedog:

I'm glad the game finally tells you which stages you're missing gold collectibles from.

Also the first boss is FANTASTIC.

BlitzBlast posted:

This game is Good.

:yeah:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

The final boss is some next level poo poo, jesus christ.

Kirby is the loving best.

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

EclecticTastes posted:

By the way, what stickers is everyone going with for their robot suit? I went with the Pink Ball kanji on the right and Chuchu on the left. I was reminded of decals from old fighter planes more than Nascar, so it seemed amusing to include the closest thing to a girlfriend Kirby's been shown to have as decoration for his robot.

The doodle kirby and dedede stickers are just way too good to pass up

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

Are there any HAL rooms in this game like there is in Return to Dreamland or Triple Deluxe?

I haven't had much luck finding any just running around the levels.

XavierGenisi
Nov 7, 2009

Geostomp posted:

Smash copy essences show up in several places in-game and UFO should be available in the ability testing area at 100% completion.

Anyway, are there any tips for the True Arena? I'm having a hard time getting past the halfway point with Poison or Archer.
Stack DPS with poison clouds, boost the DPS with the towering flow of poison when you aren't in danger of an attack. Keep in mind the dash attack too. Your main use for it is the invuln frames you get from it, but if you use it on the ground, you'll produce toxic puddles that also cause constant damage if a boss is standing on it or moving through it.

• Locked thread