Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013
I haven't played triple deluxe, is this game worth getting over that one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013
What's a good true arena ability that isn't too cheesy?

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013
I guess I don't want the final bit of this game to be too easy with me sitting in a corner and plinking at the bosses with shurikens. Poison might be fun because you still need to get close but you can poison surf through bosses.

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013
I got to the final battle of the true arena last night. Poison is more fun as an ability than hammer tbh because there's a lot more options than run up and do the aerial attack. Using the standard poison attack and leaving poison traps for the bosses is fun. I'm ready for victory though.

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013

Oxxidation posted:

I got to the final boss on my first try but Star Dream Soul is such a grudge match that I don't think I'm going to bother finishing.

I almost beat Star Dream Soul I still lost because of the red bars of death, even though I knew about them. I've got 196/200 stickers and I'll probably get those last 4 from the arena so I'll probably keep at it. Star Dream is at that point where it's still really hard even though I've fought against it about 3 times but it isn't infuriating.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hostess with the Moltres
May 15, 2013

Alfalfa The Roach posted:

I just got 100% on this game today. The special performance video (might be 100% spoilers? idk for sure) was very great and cute

:same:

I was expecting it to be all sad and stuff so what it turned out to be was a nice surprise.

• Locked thread