Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

Is there a way to remove/sell Incognita programs other than finding another warez store in-mission? I grabbed the "- power cost, + cooldown" program forgetting that it makes Parasite once per turn, didn't need to hack anything else until the next mission, and that was made a LOT harder by my folly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Man, I've had two goes at the second difficulty level that have hit walls from a heavy security bot/heavy guard/whatever standing stationary in a small closet between me and the objective/extraction when I don't have the time/armor piercing for finesse. My latest one hit after a WONDERFUL prisoner extraction level that involved three unconscious guards in a room with more on the way, turning a turret back on and hacking it for a distraction, then on my sprint out of dodge newly-rescued Shalem 11 stopped at a nano-forge to buy a gun that let him tranq a guy with three armor who was about to shoot Internationale, while Prism tased the other person about to shoot Internationale. Sadly the level after that was Security-Con 2074, and all the guys who I spawned just from taking time to explore what turned out to be the wrong half of the complex had set up Gunman's Alley signing autographs and such right where I needed to be. I think I made it to the food court before someone wandered the wrong way and everything cascaded.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

Does the technician room give anything other than a temporary boost? I too wasted a bunch of time on one for something like 2AP/turn for 3 turns payout.

• Locked thread