Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Olive Branch
May 26, 2010

There is no wealth like knowledge, no poverty like ignorance.

I bought this game recently and have been having a blast with it so far. Sneaking around and getting goodies feels so spy-ish and there were some serious nailbiters and turnabouts during my ~30 hours of gameplay. I wish there was more variety in the appearance of corporate layouts and that there were better documentation files and tooltips in-game, but that's why we have guides and LPers like you, Bifauxnen! You taught me the wonders of the sprint-sneak and I've been abusing that in my ironman expert run so far to great effect. It feels like a broken mechanic, but if it's there and was intentional, I'll gladly take advantage of it.

A couple of questions. I'm taking Central as part of my team in a story mode: does this mean I don't get a second Central at the final level? Also, I want to squeeze out hours in a day before getting to the DLC 0-hour mission or tackling difficult ops: do missions I decide to skip over for that day (24-hour period, I mean) stay in the map forever until I do a 0-hour mission? I want to abuse the time remaining mechanic to hit up a crappy 5-hour mission away from where I am and then fly a whole 12 hours to a vault or cybernetic enhancement mission that's probably gonna be 12 hours away, but I only have 7 hours left and I've ignored those goodie assignments for two whole missions now.

EDIT: I played it through and my results are this... You don't get a second Central, or Monst3r, I'm assuming, if you choose them for story mode and hit a mission where they beam in. Also, that mission stayed in the map after the day flipped.

Olive Branch fucked around with this message at 06:28 on Dec 15, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread