Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Have you heard about First Dog? It's a very good comic I just love.

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
Hooray! You finally did it!

In my own first run I tended to knock out way too many people. I think the knocking people out with a neural disruptor animation is just so great and did it every chance I got. Now you are saying that is a bad idea? I am sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Also, wear your bike helmets kids. I copped several blows to the head but my helmet left me totally unscathed.

Finally you should check out First Dog as it's a good comic I like it very much.
Fun Shoe
Seven guards in the first mission. I knew the hardest setting was tough, but I had no idea it was this bad.

I handily beat the final mission in the extended campaign on my first run through, but that was more because I knew what kind of poo poo to expect from the guards, and had procured (from enemy pockets) an unholy amount of decently good EMP's (Which let me bypass a fair few daemons). It was the first mission with the omni-dudes that very nearly eliminated me because I had fallen behind on my ability to knock out armoured targets.

Pickled Tink
Apr 28, 2012

Fun Shoe
Well, I decided to give the game another go, and I think it doesn't want me to play it. I started the first mission and it had three guards and two cameras in the second room. It did not go well, though I managed to get away with all their loot, it was alarm level 4 by the time I found the executive terminal, and I barely got away before alarm level 6 kicked in.

• Locked thread