Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post

Seizure Robot posted:

it looks like someone took that cute chick from GoT or maybe true blood idk which (all redheads look the same lol racist) and put her head in a vice and squished it until it was square. would, but wouldn't brag about it to my friends.

While I agree with you that Rose Leslie is a lot sexier, I would like to point out that I loving love ginger girls and would gently caress pretty much any ginger girl as long as she was not fat or completely busted up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aug 4, 2010

harry pothead

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

www posted:

harry pothead

Whoa! :eyepop: :chanpop: :captainpop: :shittypop:

Tofuslob
Jul 9, 2013

I have a feeling that the core Harry Potter books kind of were that bad to begin with.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Lichy posted:

I really didn't like the last few grim dark Harry Potter movies and prefer the earlier ones by a huge margin hope this helps

yea who doesnt like movies starring neonates who cant act you pedo

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
whaaaaat, a work of fiction about harry potter is bad? say it aint so, op. or better yet, kill yourself. who cares what some rich old white woman does with stuff she owns?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

just thought gbs should know, i would totally have consensual intercourse with emma watson

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
i would have sex with anyone and brag about it to everybody

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
Harry Potter and the lovely Plot

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Orkin Mang posted:

i would have sex with anyone and brag about it to everybody

yo man how do i get on the orkin mang newsletter

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

jesus loving christ look at those nonsense words. that made no sense.

it literally ends with nothing being changed except harry's not a lovely father anymore. the whole point of the story is to undo a time travel fuckup but they keep on loving up and the world turns into hitlertopia. that's really stupid.

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Windows 98 posted:

Can we talk about how much I want to gently caress Ron's sister?

:q:

what kind of teeth does she have?

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
some dude on Reddit

quote:

Guys GUYS do your remember that Order of the Phoenix chapter in which Bellatrix is freed from Azkaban and Harry feels Voldemort being 'joyful, ecstatic. A wonderful, wonderful thing had happened' and Harry goes to bed and the last line is 'he wondered what had happened to make Voldemort the happiest he had been in the last 14 years.'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH well after 14 years of exile he finally got laid again.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
could somebody briefly summarize why the massive amount of text pasted in the op is worth reading or what it's about

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Cubone posted:

could somebody briefly summarize why the massive amount of text pasted in the op is worth reading or what it's about

its not. ignore it. never return to this fuckin abomination of a thread.

BOTTOM LINE:

gently caress, op. gently caress op forever.

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
who's craig. why do we care enough about him to avenge his death

why is ron giving out love potions

the blood ball

This is hilarious, but in the end I'm still the idiot because I'm not the one with millions of dollars

Egoist
Aug 19, 2010

Love myself today
Let you go today
Lipstick Apathy
Hooooly poo poo that's bad and I was just really hoping it was fake but nope that's real and it's getting published and a play what a world we live in

And I liked Harry Potter too :smith:

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
People are going to legit kill themselves over this.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Rowling so hates her creation that she's actively trying to troll her audience to keep them caring about it anymore.

Instead, it backfires and WB offers her $15M for the rights to make a feature film of the story in another 5 years when the original cast is old enough to play the parts.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

JediTalentAgent posted:

Rowling so hates her creation that she's actively trying to troll her audience to keep them caring about it anymore.

Instead, it backfires and WB offers her $15M for the rights to make a feature film of the story in another 5 years when the original cast is old enough to play the parts.

I just hope I get to play Craig.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Time travel is going to be the next big thing in drama

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Hmm. She wrote a lovely fanfiction of her own story. Unsurprising

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
"Are you saying you built a time machine, just to go back in time to go on dates with the most famous women in Hollywood BEFORE they got famous?!"
"Yes! It's great, and when I get back to the present day, they remember me as 'that guy' who was really nice to them before they hit it big. It's pretty awesome. Wanna check out my autograph collection?"

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Claremont's Maxim: A fantasy franchise that continues long enough will eventually involve confusing time travel plot lines (alternate timelines, paradoxes, etc.)

See: X-Men, Harry Potter, Game of Thrones

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Harry Potter and the Part-Time Job.
Holidays are around the corner and Harry Potter takes a part-time muggle job to earn some muggle money to buy his kids that Nintendo Wii they they seem so keen on after seeing one in the shops. However, as someone without any verifiable work experience in the muggle world, the only job he can find is at a fast-food place.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

harry potter and the holy poo poo harry is loving old now and has kids and poo poo and i bet he picks the broom he rides around on or whatever based on gas mileage, also he trying to cast spells on his mortgage and poo poo and btw you're old now too

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
So i didnt read this very closely but is the twist that harry Potter's son is gay?

Cornwind Evil
Dec 14, 2004

The undisputed world champion of wrestling effortposting
Man these kids sure are patient standing around counting off thousands and thousands of hours again and again.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Robo Reagan posted:

yea who doesnt like movies starring neonates who cant act you pedo

seek help

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Hary Potter and the dead dumb gay dying forums

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!
You're a hairy wizard

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
So is Dirty Potter canon now or what?

CherryCat
Feb 21, 2011

That's a strawberry.

College Slice
Who the gently caress is Craig?

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

People are going to legit kill themselves over this.

and

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Wow I think I will not read this if it's a real book.

quote:

Every conversation in this alternate reality ends by people crossing their wrists and saying: For Voldemort and valor.

Every girl at Hogwarts is hoping Scorpius—known as the Scorpion King—will ask them to the Blood Ball. The other kids do his homework.

This is some Star Wars poo poo. I bid you dark greetings, JK Lucas!

Strategic Tea fucked around with this message at 17:53 on Jun 11, 2016

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Strategic Tea posted:

Wow I think I will not read this if it's a real book.

This is some Star Wars poo poo. I bid you dark greetings, JK Lucas!

i hope the scorpion kind is the actual scorpion king, portrayed by dwayne the rock johnson

Kumo
Jul 31, 2004

CherryCat posted:

Who the gently caress is Craig?

craig appears to be a redshirt

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

ALBUS

SCORPIUS

CRAIG

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Codependent Poster posted:

ALBUS

SCORPIUS

CRAIG

Hey you know I was just agonising over what to name my son. Thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

• Locked thread