Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wait...because we see all of the twin ending, does that mean Delta was mind hacking when his mom and dad were conceiving him O_o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Social Studies 3rd Period
Oct 31, 2012

THUNDERDOME LOSER

In Training posted:

Wait...because we see all of the twin ending, does that mean Delta was mind hacking when his mom and dad were conceiving him O_o

i think part of the idea is that you see a lot of the game through the cameras - Delta sees through them all with his glasses. doesn't mean Delta needs to be there for 'em tho, i guess?

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
When the mysterious "Zero IV" traps nine strangers in an underground complex and forces them to play the money-centered "Ultimatum Nonary Game", will you be able to live long enough to see your winnings, or will the labyrinthian "Omega Room" be your tomb...? Find out in the fourth game of the zero escape series: Thriftier Hoop UhMaze

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

When the mysterious "Zero IV" traps nine strangers in an underground complex and forces them to play the money-centered "Ultimatum Nonary Game", will you be able to live long enough to see your winnings, or will the labyrinthian "Omega Room" be your tomb...? Find out in the fourth game of the zero escape series: Thriftier Hoop UhMaze

The only thing that would bring me back for a 4th nonary game is if it was a Kaiji and Akagi crossover as well

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

check the status screen... Q is dead until immediately after the birth

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

In Training posted:

The only thing that would bring me back for a 4th nonary game is if it was a Kaiji and Akagi crossover as well

i just wanted to try make an anagram. it's hard. i could never be zero

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

check the status screen... Q is dead until immediately after the birth

ah right in most of the timelines he's executed with Q team, and he can't shift. Duh doi

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh My God...and sean is never on the alive dead screen because he was never alive or really a player. I just realized this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Oh My God...and sean is never on the alive dead screen because he was never alive or really a player. I just realized this

Yeah they used that status screen to really good effect

• Locked thread