Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I was mugged when I was about 17, walking alone late at night. I didn't have anything but my expensive iPod, but it still had a big impact. The worst thing is, this happens, and it happened for the second time the other weekend, when I'm out just trying to feel relief and peace because I come from a really lovely home life. And it's the worst feeling when it feels like there isn't any place you can find solace at, when you can't find solace in your own mind. I remember listening to a demo compilation album of John Frusciante called From the sounds inside, and I remember it sounding like the music of a man who abandoned society and entered his own virtual electronic world to make music. I just wanted to listen to this music alll night. When you have to go home with dread your chest because you have to tell them what happened and they're all going to yell at you, and then they do, and you're going to cry intensely. Oh if you know that feeling. And they'll have no idea why you really did this. Why it was your fault that this happened to you. But it wasn't.

Well I don't really have sad stories as much as existential devastations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread