Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ultrabindu
Jan 28, 2009

shibbotech posted:

Alright folks, I think y'all deserve an update. It's been a crazy past few weeks on my end, what with my headset charging cable catching fire half an inch from my face, work becoming crazy, moving to a proper city, a trip to Chicago that was more insane than intended, and my tongue currently attempting to detach itself from my jaw via a gaping hole caused by infection. The important information to draw from this is that the LP isn't dead and neither am I! I'm working on getting the X operations put together in the style of GUILT showcases, hopefully cut together to better display from a gameplay side of things how the operations become more fundamentally difficult, before culminating in a successful effort on the postgame operation.

I hope y'all have been well and that everyone has a happy holiday season. Much love from this shibbo to you. :toot:

:allbuttons:

That's certainly something.

Glad to hear you are ok.

Merry shibbomas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread