Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.

Blastinus posted:

I find it a little odd that the game would give you a new special technique and then proceed to penalize you for using it, but this IS Atlus we're talking about. I'm surprised that they don't also take away points every time you inject a patient with Green Potion.

I thought they did :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

And what a journey it will be. :getin:

Miz Kriss fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Jun 24, 2016

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Please rename the thread title to "Diseases are painful," TIA.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

I realized roughly about an hour after recording that we totally missed the opportunity to call Dr Cop the "Iron Maiden" if we wanted to continue with all of the metal references this episode.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

I like to think that the medical illuminati pulled some strings and got him a passport instantly... or snuck him in because illuminati.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

Maigius posted:

I know there is an actual Balboa in the LA area, near Newport Beach, but I think its mostly residential and tourist focused.

Is it rocky? :v:

Anyway, I like how this game has gone full insane anime now. And to think, the beginning of this game was just removing tumors and glass.

• Locked thread