Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

That's a huge glass shard that just popped out from a heart. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

The reason that the head surgeon doesn't use the Healing Touch anymore is that the patient's life insurance probably didn't cover death from anime bullshit magic and the hospital had to pay they asses out of that malpractice lawsuit. :v:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

shibbotech posted:

This actually makes a disturbing amount of sense by the internal logic of the game itself. Huh. I'm accepting this as canon. And presuming Phoenix Wright was involved with the suit.

Wait, it does? What else could it be? :v:

shibbotech posted:

I'd also like to make a bit of an interest check. Would anyone watch a brief side video going over Asclepius in mythology? I like the figure and some of the myths he's in, so it's something I was kicking around doing - a little research and maybe 7-8 minutes of discussion. This wouldn't take priority over the gameplay, though. Lemme know what you think!

Yeah, I'm down with that too.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

:stonklol:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

shibbotech posted:

So in the latest of a string of questionable impulse decisions, I hauled rear end to visit a friend who's been under the weather lately. Provided homemade food and all sorts of good stuff (and was rewarded with booze), though chilling out for the past few days has left me kinda silent on this front. I'm still shooting to have the first bit of chapter three up tomorrow afternoon/evening.

In other news, my little brother apparently found my channel somehow and sent me a Steam message at 4 AM asking if he could collaborate on a video with me. I couldn't say no. (Warning: actual 12-year-old)

D'awwww :3:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Holy poo poo, that sucks. :(

It sounds like your family were there for your stepfather until the end, and I hope your stepfather didn't pass away in pain, at least.

On a lighter note, Surfer Doctor should be Mei, war criminal that he is.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Operating on an airplane that's experiencing turbulence is pretty baller, though.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

PhazonLink posted:

This is mankinds first sin. Man invented videogames to play and in turn was played by videogames.

Don't you see? Atlus hates you. gently caress you.

I played Catherine and this checks out.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

shibbotech posted:

Never did get around to playing that. Is everything Atlus touches evil? :negative:

Just watched the last two episodes of this LP and apparently yes! :suicide:

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Derek has no hands and he must pentagram.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

shibbotech posted:

Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate Atlus since I began to operate. There are 387.44 million cases of GUILT per decade in wafer-thin folders that fill my filing cabinet. If the word "hate" was engraved on each skin cell of those hundreds of millions of patients it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for Atlus at this micro-instant for them. Hate. Hate.

I know how that feels. "Catherine is pretty fun", they said. "The puzzles are tough but don't mind them too much because the story is pretty good", they said.

I'm never playing any Atlus game again.

By the way, have you shown any operations to MammaVolcanic? I wonder what she thinks of your SUI (suturing under influence) skills.

Space Kablooey fucked around with this message at 13:45 on Nov 2, 2016

• Locked thread