Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
:rolldice:
Crap.
I find it a little odd that the game would give you a new special technique and then proceed to penalize you for using it, but this IS Atlus we're talking about. I'm surprised that they don't also take away points every time you inject a patient with Green Potion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
Crap.
I was wondering how they were going to raise the stakes of this medical drama, but I can't say I was expecting alien invaders, complete with a surgical boss fight. How hard is it to catch those tiny things with stylus controls when they're moving around so much?

Blastinus
Feb 28, 2010

Time to try my luck
Crap.
Just a note for the future, that word Caduceus is actually pronounced cah-doosh-us or cah-doo-see-us. Normally I wouldn't make a big deal over how a word is pronounced, but it seems like it's going to factor in pretty heavily into the story, so I figured I'd nip it in the bud.

ManicVolcanic posted:

I'm not sure what MDK means so I'm going to assume it's along the same lines as an RKO

Murder Death Kill, which is also the name of a pretty fun 3rd-person shooter from a couple decades back. They weren't big on subtlety in the 90's.

• Locked thread