Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016

HaroldofTheRock posted:

Chalk me up as another person who didn't finish this game once it got super hard...and those S rank requirements? Uuuuuugh

It was nice to see our dark lord Satan pull through for you :devil: in the second video.

I don't know how familiar you are with avisynth, but forms user Mastigophoran made a script for dynamic shifting around the screens: http://lpix.org/sslptest/index.php?id=10443

You may be interested in checking it out, but I do think the two screens stacked works for this LP too.

Thanks for the advice. The dynamic shifting is neat, but we decided it wouldn't be really useful for what we're doing.

And our dark lord Satan always pulls through. :devil:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016
I'm excited. Things can only get more ridiculous from here.

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016
I, for one, rarely pass up a chance to talk about nerd poo poo, so I'd be all sorts of super down for talking about Greek myths and whatnot.

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016

GeminiSun posted:

It's not so much the existence of a death doctor that surprises me, it's how casually they bring it up. "Well, she seems to be doing better. good thing she came here! If she went to some other hospital she might've gotten euthanized by that death doctor we're only just mentioning for the first time now! :downs:" Like, this topic isn't even worth a sprite change? :psyduck:

Not only is it not worth a sprite change, it was Angie's neutral-happy sprite. Just like, oh yeah, super casual, happens all the time.

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016

shibbotech posted:

your surgeon might save you, or he might just MDK you on the spot

I'm not sure what MDK means so I'm going to assume it's along the same lines as an RKO

Also, I'm quite pleased with this episode. Things are ramping up and it's certainly about time.

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016

Sazero posted:

Now will you please remove the sutures Dr.Shibbo? I don't care that your "autograph" is going to be worth millions when you get internet famous I want it off! :colbert:

Get another surgeon to do it. We're busy at Satan's place. :D

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016
This video was... certainly interesting to record. I did have to promise not to make any comments about Professor Bonca in the video because it would have ruined the mood.

...I may have gone off about Professor Bonca for about 10 minutes after recording ended. :v:

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016
Who needs gameplay when you can instead have hour-long discussions of euthanasia and Greek mythology (not at the same time)

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016
No worries, we haven't died of GUILT or dynamite... yet. Stay tuned for an update :D

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016

GeminiSun posted:

read that line as more like "I've never even visted this really nearby foreign country you can drive to, and now here I am flying to goddamn Africa?"

Bonus points for the game taking place in not!California, where half of everyone can and does drive to Mexico, just cause.

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016
Part 9 was a huge disaster to record so y'all better enjoy it.

The game's pacing does seem to be a little weird at this point. It feels like they had a beginning written and an ending written and then realized that they had run out of game and therefore had nowhere to put the middle.

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016
We're back, everyone! We had a lot of fun recording this episode, so we hope you enjoy it.

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016

ManicVolcanic posted:

We're back, everyone! We had a lot of fun recording this episode, so we hope you enjoy it.

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016

GeminiSun posted:

By the way: great update, loved the commentary, but Manic's volume was way way low for some reason? I had a really hard time hearing him and probably missed like 50% of his commentary.

That's a thing my mic would do for no reason??? Just, like, super drop in volume. I have no idea why it happens, or how to fix it once it does, but it goes away on its own eventually and, aside from that, I have a new mic now so we good. :keke:

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016

shibbotech posted:

...though to be fair as soon as I turned a profit, my content was demonetized for violating the new ToS. Your check for $0.02 will be in the mail shortly.

You can keep my check, I get your two cents all the drat time

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016
Self-care is drinking a pint of Jack Daniels and performing wizard surgery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManicVolcanic
Jun 5, 2016

shibbotech posted:

Also, cut from recording: "Please stop hitting on my mom, thank you." -ManicVolcanic, 2016

Also cut from the recording: my last name. Because Shibbo can't mentally give one person two distinct names.

• Locked thread