Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tithin
Nov 14, 2003

[Grandmaster Tactician]

Any codes for returning players for free poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Wow I got the silver medal again!

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Can't touch ICER even with my blatant doubleposting.

baram.
Oct 23, 2007

smooth.

:gaz:

how long has that ui been hosed up?

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

No one's going to read the op anyways. I'm glad it's bad.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

tithin posted:

Any codes for returning players for free poo poo?

INFLUENCE

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!
I believe it was this new thread that helped me to pass the COSMIC TRIAL on Wolverine finally. Thank you Sun God!! I was right, this anniversary IS better than my birthday ever could be!! :D

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Polegrinder posted:

I believe it was this new thread that helped me to pass the COSMIC TRIAL on Wolverine finally. Thank you Sun God!! I was right, this anniversary IS better than my birthday ever could be!! :D

But why not just do it on a character that's worth it?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Davidbo, please take superdoombot under your wing and make him an outstanding Wolferine.

Thank you.

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

I'm gonna take my rear end to rear end prestige

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

WebDO posted:

But why not just do it on a character that's worth it?

Wolverine is worth it, dammit.

Tunklord Supreme
Jun 4, 2011

dragon bong z

NotALizardman posted:

Anyone who says hawkeye is bad don't believe them, they're bad.

That Guy Bob
Apr 30, 2009
I cosmic'd Rogue and I regret every second of it. Never cosmic.

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.

jujojoh posted:

I can't believe that I am top 10 on most useless people list. Terrible. Never cosmic.

Add in your the fact that you joined in loving February I am sure i'll have to add you to the awareness prayer list with ICR.

Ajax posted:

I'm surprised I'm under 2

That just means you actually log out when you are done.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Polegrinder posted:

Wolverine is worth it, dammit.

:psyboom:

AllTerrineVehicle
Jan 8, 2010

I'm great at boats!
gently caress, how did I make the posting list for the last thread? Didn't play for like 6 months :negative:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

AllTerrineVehicle posted:

gently caress, how did I make the posting list for the last thread? Didn't play for like 6 months :negative:

Neither did anybody else.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Wolverine is actually real cool. Rending Leap feels great to spam on your way through mobs and stacks a nice bleed. Capoeira is a really good single target you can easily weave the basic in with for Fury gen. And Dancing Blades lays down some solid damage on bosses or minions. She's not top tier, but she has a good kit and just needs a numbers pass to be competitive.

WebDO
Sep 25, 2009

Ghostlight posted:

Wolverine is actually real cool. Rending Leap feels great to spam on your way through mobs and stacks a nice bleed. Capoeira is a really good single target you can easily weave the basic in with for Fury gen. And Dancing Blades lays down some solid damage on bosses or minions. She's not top tier, but she has a good kit and just needs a numbers pass to be competitive.

To date wolverine has been the single most arduous character to level and while a numbers pass would be great he feels boring compared to most other characters. Maybe if they give him an update, and I guess useful powers, I'll revisit him.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I added a bunch of builds and guides at the bottom of OP. Leveling guides, endgame build sheet, trading guide, etc.

Enjoy!

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

sure is!

Top posters. Congratulations to our amazing posters! WOW!

I'm surprised I'm not on here. This is good though.

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016
Nice chart. Now do we have a Overwatch username list so I can start adding some goons for companionship?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

It's in the Overwatch thread

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

godface zillah posted:

No one's going to read the op anyways. I'm glad it's bad.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

icr i went looking for any good pics i had left over from when i actually played for the op but all i found was this gif and i dont know what i made it for anymore

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Kelp Plankton posted:

icr i went looking for any good pics i had left over from when i actually played for the op but all i found was this gif and i dont know what i made it for anymore

Upon closer inspection the buildings are not falling apart so I think this is a fake

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

I assume it was the discovery of disneyswearing.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Clearly this thread is the happiest place on earth.

Hauki
May 11, 2010

baram. posted:

:gaz:

how long has that ui been hosed up?

I dunno, I saw it yesterday and commented but no one else seemed to notice

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Ghostlight posted:

I like to consider myself the sanest of the top 10 posters.

But seriously this thread is such a petri dish that Mr69's amazing raps from the last tournament are completely unsharable because of the density of thread-specific memes.

Stuff that was funner to make, than actually playing this game:

PURPLE
Ho's over nachos
Slaw and Order: Special Sauce Unit
Round of 16 trailer
Hard in the TTK trailer
Hard in the TKK
Luke Cage sex tape (too hot for ICR)
Yellow
Wild 110 promo

Full Wild 110 mixtape available here

In my 20+ year musical career, Hard in the TTK is by far the most success I have ever achieved. The video has been viewed 552 times across 17 countries, with 1.5% of viewers being female.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Please add iod's TTE video to the op, thanks.

Kuhmondo
Jul 2, 2009

Gibbering Madness posted:

Stuff that was funner to make, than actually playing this game:

In my 20+ year musical career, Hard in the TTK is by far the most success I have ever achieved. The video has been viewed 552 times across 17 countries, with 1.5% of viewers being female.

Look at this shameless self-promotion.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Kuhmondo posted:

Look at this shameless self-promotion.

I have to get my brand out there. When I release my fall Mr 69 clothing line, goons will flock to it like crazy. Now that I'm out of the rap game I have to be the business mogul I was born to be.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

can't wait to buy a penthouse in the 69-brand towers soon to be dotting our wonderful cities in the greatest country on earth, USA

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

can't wait to buy a penthouse in the 69-brand towers soon to be dotting our wonderful cities in the greatest country on earth, USA

Vote 69 for commander in chief of groot force in 2069. God bless.

PS just read in the news that there has been a shooting at a nightclub in Florida. Please everyone get together and pray that our leader and Sun God made it out safely.

Gibbering Madness fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Jun 12, 2016

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
hey icr i fixed your count

Ant-Man - 8 (ShinyNickel, snorrence, Lozareth, ICR, Atwes, nostrata, JeditOjanen, Kainserin)
Black Cat - 4 (SaintFreak, ICR, Kainserin, Lozareth)
Black Panther - 12 (Buhbuhj, DiferroBiga, ICR, Lvxx, toafarmer, qqqqqqqqqqqq, hvac, punchymcpunch, Lozareth, Arboc, Beetlejuicey, Kainserin)
Black Widow - 19 (FSJC, Lozareth, EnigmaticCakelord, soothingvapors, toafarmer, Kenby, ICR, iod, crowbb, Atwes, hvac, awgibson, KarrdeThunn, kiffkin, worgut, postmodifier, Arboc, crowbb, Kainserin)
Blade - 5 (ICR, claptrapbeatboxtime, Kainserin, Lozareth, Fneeb)
Cable - 15 (Rugio, Lvxx, Rockbear, Lozareth, DegsBoop, Distelt, deathplaque, BadPostHunter, ICR, Vijj, tehbroseph, Mckeone, nwfff, davebo, Kainserin)
Captain America - 34 (Viller, Diabetic, TinyElvis, crowbb, Digitalpants, Atwes, Voon, Frankthebank, IGROWWEARYOFTHISWORLD, Lobsterman, Vasudus, Kheldarn, Audish, chifocus, Distelt, Bearforce, Tremain, Kainserin, kiffkin, toafarmer, Halmann, MoratGK, Lozareth, ICR, Beetlejuicey, hvac, gordbuster, derspatchel, Lorrad, sirotocusii, clgibcount, Lizola, heyitsshino, Mckeone)
Colossus - 10 (SirBloody, davebo, Tether, ICR, Bearforce, Lozareth, Frankthebank, Kallisphere, Arboc, Kainserin)
Cyclops - 14 (Bladeleader, stupidsexyflanders, Lozareth, ICR, davebo, derspatchel, BRUCEWAYANS, swaggerwocky, cedricthecat, Atwes, hvac, joshrabinowitz, Nulos, Kainserin)
Daredevil - 11 (bizmarkiedesade, Mediva, ICR, Servoret, punchymcpunch, Lozareth, hvac, Spudsly, Kainserin, Atwes, DegsBoop)
Deadpool - 11 (davebo, ICR, Lvxx, rayjin, deathplaque, oxidized, Tremain, Lozareth, Mckeone, skrybbles, Kainserin)
Dr. Doom - 25 (deathplaque, clgibcount, ICR, Kainserin, crowbb, snorrence, iod, Atwes, Pierson, Greywords, Frankthebank, sirotocusii, rayjin, Omnicron, Pierson, abigfatbunny, Nechronic, Vasudus, Lozareth, Tremain, PaybackJack, heyitsshino, JeditOjanen, Mikemo, smork)
Dr. Strange - 15 (Lozareth, cised, deathplaque, Bladeleader, Kainserin, punchymcpunch, hvac, ICR, Atwes, Nechronic, Suikomaru, oxidized, iod, skrybbles, soothingvapors)
Emma - 9 (penguinsin, deathplaque, Punchymcpunch, SaintFreak, Sgbyou, Kainserin, GrandPiano, ICR, Lozareth)
Gambit - 14 (Frukthero, Kheldarn, trem, daia, Atwes, Joruk, Jherick, Frankthebank, Greywords, kiffkin, ICR, Lozareth, SoSKumbo, Kainserin)
Ghost Rider - 15 (Lozareth, Kowak, soothingvapors, slombo, Atwes, Frankthebank, swaggerwocky, Distelt, ArdyBacardi, snorrence, DiferroBiga, Sdoots, Mingooo, ICR, Kainserin)
Green Goblin - 2 (ICR, GrandPiano)
Hawkeye - 17 (ICR, soothingvapors, Greywords, NotALizardman, McKeone, Kallisphere, abigfatbunny, Jusupov, hvac, punchymcpunch, Atwes, ramadu, SaintFreak, SoSKumbo, Lozareth, Suikomaru, Kainserin)
Hulk - 20 (clgibcount, robotsinmyhead, Frankthebank, Lozareth, Atwes, Vasudus, ICR, Discorduroy, Digitalpants, Beetlejuicey, MrWhale, Servoret, Jherick, Zerric, Kheldarn, hvac, crowbb, TheBamba, Kainserin, VictisArbiter)
Human Torch - 8 (Lozareth, Hogama, ICR, pokchu, Servoret, Mckeone, punchymcpunch, Kainserin)
Iceman - 16 (SoSKumbo, ICR, Lozareth, dialectics, Ajjax, BRUCEWAYANS, Spudsly, ArdyBacardi, RatchetyCBolt, Ikken, Greywords, Hogama, Atwes, WhiteHowlerSA, davebo, Kainserin)
Invisible Mom - 14 (aarontagg, soothingvapors, deathplaque, Sgbyou, Ikken, rayjin, Buttes, Kainserin, Hogama, Valharok, Slambasket, Lozareth, ICR, awgibson)
Iron Fist - 8 (Greywords, ICR, hvac, Mckeone, AlphaVain, Kainserin, Lozareth, DegsBoop)
Ironing Man - 23 (KaizerPrime, ateatree, davebo, Ougher, Spevling, Bladeleader, hvac, BasilBrush, Pierson, crowbb, Atwes, clgibcount, BlackdogSA, deathplaque, ICR, heyitsshino, chifocus, Beetlejuicey, blarvin, Lozareth, CrapNamingSystem, Kainserin, jujojoh)
Jean Grey - 13 (oxidized, KarrdeThuun, MrWhale, Sgbyou, STONEDIX, Lozareth, deathplaque, ICR, McKeone, aarontagg, JeditOjanen, SoSKumbo, Kainserin)
Juggernaut - 27 (mustachevillainy, clgibcount, bearforce, BashIronfist, Ougher, Atwes, Frankthebank, swaggerwocky, TLister, Bladeleader, VictisArbiter, heyitsshino, Kainserin, Preliquary, rayjin, blarvin, Joruk, Abigfatbunny, MoratGK, McKeone, Jherick, Jusupov, Tremain, Lozareth, ICR, Beetlejuicey, grumblington)
Kitty Pryde - 6 (Greywords, ICR, Kainserin, JeditOjanen, Lozareth, SaintFreak)
Loki - 14 (byzantiumfrost, GreyjoyBastard, Lozareth, blarvin, SoSKumbo, deathplaque, Krenlash, ICR, BRUCEWAYANS, hvac, Arboc, Greywords, Kainserin, kcolor)
Luke Cage - 13 (ICR, nickhimself, Touzo, Zwickel, qqqqqqqqqqqq, Lozareth, Jusupov, Grunchy, hvac, Kainserin, gibcount, DegsBoop, jujojoh)
Magento - 10 (ReConquer, hvac, swaggerwocky, Lozareth, punchymcpunch, Kainserin, Atwes, ICR, Beetlejuicey, abigfatbunny)
Magik - 14 (deathplaque, Greywords, soothingvapors, Kainserin, iod, RadOther, SacramentoSquid, SaintFreak, ICR, punchymcpunch, skrybbles, BRUCEWAYANS, SpecialKarl, Lozareth)
Moon Knight - 12 (Tengama, Joruk, Ogreface, Mortizzle, Elucidarius, ICR, Frankthebank, Atwes, abigfatbunny, Lozareth, abigfatbunny, Kainserin)
Mr. Fantastic - 7 (MrWhale, Lozareth, ICR, punchymcpunch, Zoik, Hogama, Kainserin)
Ms. Marvel - 16 (Quoc, Audish, arborday, sgbyou, SironeC, ICR, crowbb, CheshireCats, Bankok, Atwes, Lozareth, smork, SaintFreak, deathplaque, postmodifier, Kainserin)
Nightcrawler - 9 (Shabaladoo, ICR, DegsBoop, davebo, brainflakes, sirotocusii, Lozareth, Mckeone, Kainserin)
Nova - 9 (crowbb, ICR, KLKBot, BradCritt, Lozareth, noonsa, Atwes, Somatic, Kainserin)
Psylocke - 15 (Eskiee, ICR, zaboron, Atwes, Hemithea, Kheldarn, Spevling, ArdyBacardi, ramadu, Tremain, Kainserin, Atwes, Ikken, DegsBoop, Lozareth)
Punisher - 24 (Kryopsis, Distelt, Kowak, Billydeeforlyf, RaikouKonichiwabitchesX, ICR, soothingvapors, clgibcount, MrWhale, Nechronic, Jherick, Atwes, Frankthebank, BashIronfist, Kainserin, DiferroBiga, Servoret, SoSKumbo, crowbb, Lozareth, blarvin, brainflakes, DegsBoop, JeditOjanen)
Rocket Raccoon - 17 (Digitalpants, Lozareth, Kallisphere, JeditOjanen, Greywords, Somatic, DegsBoop, ICR, Grandio, hvac, Arboc, nostrata, grumblington, crowbb, nostrata, oxidized, Kainserin)
Rouge - 16 (soothingvapors, deathplague, Burgthock, TheBamba, camsteh, PaybackJack, smork, Spevling, Bixxby, Kainserin, Atwes, ICR, Lozareth, punchymcpunch, davebo, SoSKumbo)
Scarlet Witch - 29 (Buttes, RedHeaded, deathplague, Phyresis, Beetlejuicey, skrybbles, Twaffo, Lvxx, Arboc, ICR, Kainserin, sgbyou, Valharok, Atwes, RatchetyCBolt, hvac, Tremain, Frankthebank, JeditOjanen, soothingvapors, Lozareth, aarontagg, docmagnificent, Burgthock, Jusupov, Mckeone, kiffkin, brainflakes, smork)
She-Hulk - 11 (SaintFreak, Atwes, ICR, MoratGK, soothingvapors, punchymcpunch, mayostard, CrapNamingSystem, Kainserin, Lozareth, snorrence)
Silver Surfer - 30 (Ajjax, clgibcount, KarrdeThuun, Lozareth, Frankthebank, Lvxx, Kordusain, Atwes, Spevling, Rugio, Zerric, swaggerwocky, Servoret, brainflakes, ICR, Bladeleader, MoratGK, heyitsshino, Beetlejuicey, abigfatbunny, Snoozeday, Jusupov, punchymcpunch, McKeone, Somatic, Tremain, MrWhale, Ramadu, SoSKumbo, Kainserin)
Spider-Man - 19 (GrandPiano, Kheldarn, ICR, Neverislife, hvac, Frankthebank, Punchymcpunch, Greywords, Kainserin, Atwes, Lozareth, Billydeeforlyf, Lorrad, SaintFreak, skrybbles, AlphaVain, Buhbuhj, aarontagg, solargarlic)
Squirrel Girl - 16 (Atwes, Spudsly, BurningHammer, RedHeaded, Mckeone, chifocus, ICR, Beetlejuicey, spacefuneral, KelpPlankton, ponzicar, soothingvapors, Lozareth, mutantmanifesto, Krenlash, Kainserin)
Star-Lord - 17 (Elucidarius, ProtonDecay, Rugio, chelatek, nostrata, PyronicEX, Beetlejuicey, ICR, Atwes, Somatic, hvac, Suikomaru, Tremain, Lozareth, MrWhale, Kainserin, ipjones)
Storm - 12 (Travelbywar, DiferroBiga, Digitalpants, Audish, Atwes, ICR, Bearforce, qtwelve, Kainserin, Lozareth, Mckeone, Pretzlcoatl)
Taskmaster - 10 (heyitsshino, abigfatbunny, deathplague, Lozareth, Greywords, ICR, Atwes, SaintFreak, gibcount, Kainserin)
Thing - 11 (crowbb, Hogama, Distelt, ICR, Lvxx, Frankthebank, BRUCEWAYANS, Lozareth, Jusupov, Grunchy, Kainserin)
Thor - 20 (bearforce, Lozareth, Buhbuhj, Onysus, Atwes, Beetlejuicey, CrapNamingSystem, Flanker, Somatic, crowbb, hvac, aarontagg, Joruk, Ajjax, Tremain, ICR, Rebound, clgibcount, deathplaque, Kainserin)
Venom - 13 (Greywords, swaggerwocky, clgibcount, Spevling, oxidized, Mokhu, Atwes, Rugio, Mikemo, abigfatbunny, ICR, Lozareth, Kainserin)
Vision - 15 (clgibcount, deathplaque, Lvxx, Lozareth, soothingvapors, snorrence, Frankthebank, ICR, iod, hvac, Atwes, Tremain, Jusupov, Nulos, Kainserin)
War Machine - 9 (Frankthebank, hvac, Eskiee, ICR, Lozareth, Jusupov, Nechronic, ShinyNickel, Kainserin)
Winter Soldier - 6 (ICR, nostrata, noonsa, Arboc, Lozareth, Kainserin)
Wolferine - 10 (davebo, ICR, Neverislife, Rehlor, anotherbo, hvac, HebrewMagic, Atwes, Lozareth, Kainserin)
X-23 - 12 (Furiously, Distelt, ICR, Lozareth, GrandPiano, soothingvapors, Eskiee, Atwes, Buhbuhj, kiffkin, Kainserin, SaintFreak)

thanks

rizzen
Apr 25, 2011

Gibbering Madness posted:

Vote 69 for commander in chief of groot force in 2069. God bless.

PS just read in the news that there has been a shooting at a nightclub in Florida. Please everyone get together and pray that our leader and Sun God made it out safely.

Marvel Heroes 2069 Reboot incoming.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

BabyFur Denny posted:

thanks
You're still missing my cosmic Hulk, Colossus, and Luke Cage

Differo Cathedra
Oct 9, 2012

To be honest it was 4AM when I started making the gif and even I don't know what it's supposed to be about by the time I finished it an hour and a few GIS searches later :effort:

BabyFur Denny posted:

Scarlet Witch - 30 (Buttes, RedHeaded, deathplague, Phyresis, Beetlejuicey, skrybbles, Twaffo, Lvxx, Arboc, ICR, Kainserin, sgbyou, Valharok, Atwes, RatchetyCBolt, hvac, Tremain, Frankthebank, JeditOjanen, soothingvapors, Lozareth, aarontagg, docmagnificent, Burgthock, Jusupov, Mckeone, kiffkin, brainflakes, smork,DiferroBiga)

thanks

:mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."
Easily the most comprehensive resource for any Rogue players out there. If you have any interest in playing her, this will go a long way towards making life easier: http://clockworkbard.com/rogue/

• Locked thread