Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I meant like a picture to name cheat sheet so I can wiki them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
Post a screen shot and we can probably tell you.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Here is how you can tell.

If someone is on screen and they were involved in the investigation or trial, they are a piece of poo poo.

Now you know.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I figured out who I was trying to identify. Albanese. He was kinda funny.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
dark haired white lady - Marcia Clark, the DA
funny black man with raspy voice - Joe Hill, OJ's friend
serious black man with freckles - LAPD cop who was also OJ's friend
white man without mustache and full head of grey hair - Mark Fuhrman
white man with mustache, balding - rear end in a top hat LAPD cop
white man with mustache, not balding - Male victim's dad
Moon-faced younger white guy - Journalist who broke the OJ defense team's strategy of attacking Fuhrman in New Yorker article, Jeffery Toombin I think is his name
blonde white lady - Mrs. Greer, Nicole's Best Friend

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
rear end in a top hat LAPD cop is probably Tom Lange, played in the FX series by Frank Sobotka.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Was OJ ever abusive toward his first wife?

Chromatic
Jan 21, 2005

You guys ready to hear a satanic song?

Ross Angeles posted:

only if she played linebacker

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

Ross Angeles posted:

Probably, but on Lebatard today they said they had trouble even finding her, like it took months of inveatigation, and as you can guess she didn't want to talk about it.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

Ross Angeles posted:

I started to ask that same thing when the concussion argument got posted.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I have nothing to add other than this was one of the most riveting documentaries I've ever seen and goddamn how is Marcia Clark so hot now.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
plastic surgery

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I think its more not-perm hair.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
She definitely had work done. She looks like a completely unrelated person.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

swickles posted:

I think its more not-perm hair.

The Elaine effect

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
All the cops are unrepentant assholes. I hope Fuhrman gets hit by a bus.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I'm about a third through the second episode, and it's impressive how many tanks the LAPD has.

e: hahaha Latasha Harlins is the most bullshit story ever.

computer parts fucked around with this message at 01:33 on Jul 3, 2016

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Demon Of The Fall posted:

All the cops are unrepentant assholes. I hope Fuhrman gets hit by a bus.

it's a real slap in the face that after all the questions about racism and brutality being systemic problems within the lapd, the one loving cop who's conduct mattered in the oj trial turned out to be as much of a documented racist piece of poo poo as fuhrman is. i like how marcia clarks old rear end still just went with "what the gently caress dude" when she was asked about all the poo poo on him coming out. what else can you even say?

Samadhi
May 13, 2001

This is a (fairly) good article on Marcia Clark:

http://nymag.com/thecut/2016/02/marcia-clark-redeemed-c-v-r.html

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
"What are all these niggers doing in Brentwood?"

:stare:

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Direct quote from Fuhrman?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

sam bradford lmao posted:

Direct quote from Fuhrman?

OJ if I remember right. Which...yeah.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Grittybeard posted:

OJ if I remember right. Which...yeah.

It was O.J., while being driven away by the cops after finally surrendering.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Just marathon'd it.

Pretty good.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

Some dumbass crime scene tech took several vials of blood samples and carried them around in his coat pocket, including back to the crime scene weeks after the fact, and that effectively destroyed the counter you're talking about

efb

There was specifically a photo of a gate that was taken the night of the murder that was clean and weeks later there was another photo taken that had blood on it. As a juror, my mind would have locked into place as "gently caress da police" at that point.

And considering Faye Resnick was apparently in some loving cocaine troubles and Nicole was killed by way of a Colombian necktie, I'd have totally been in the OJ didn't do poo poo camp.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

pathetic little tramp posted:

There was specifically a photo of a gate that was taken the night of the murder that was clean and weeks later there was another photo taken that had blood on it. As a juror, my mind would have locked into place as "gently caress da police" at that point.

And considering Faye Resnick was apparently in some loving cocaine troubles and Nicole was killed by way of a Colombian necktie, I'd have totally been in the OJ didn't do poo poo camp.

They showed the crime scene photos in the doc, and I definitely would remember if her tongue had been pulled through her neck hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

My take away after the 7 hours of this documentary was basically that he almost certainly did it, but god drat the LAPD and the DA's office hosed up their prosecution and evidence collection so badly they left the door open for the defense to create the reasonable doubt he might not have. Race totally played a part sure, but the bigger issue was the complete mishandling of the case from day 1 when they found the bodies. When your star witnesses are horrific racists and you're stupid enough to allow the public spectacle of putting the gloves on in open court, they sunk their own case.

Dude ruined himself, and his spiral afterwards given his actual personality seems way less surprising. OJ was/is a narcissist so anything he could do to get attention no matter how lovely was gonna be okay by him.

• Locked thread