Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Scionix posted:

So does anyone have an explanation for my earlier question

like what was the context in which that cop started yelling friend of the family a bunch. he was getting interviewed for a movie script, which I don't know why it was him but w/e, and he just started throwing friend of the family around?

Maybe she gave him signals that she is okay with it, racists will open up rather quickly if you are seen as sympathetic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

swickles posted:

He would have been convicted for sure if the trial was moved to same place Rodney King had his trial.

White people liked OJ tho.

Also that cop friend of OJ who figured out OJ did it and cut ties seemed like a good guy.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

The worst was that insanely incompetent officer who defended the King assault.

Or the other dude who thought choke holds fixed everything.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Plus with that super racist detective heading it it was super easy to sell the idea of OJ being framed. The evidence didn't matter at that point.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Yeah while the doc down played it a bit their fears and conspiracy thoughts were legit.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Henchman of Santa posted:

That other dude was Fuhrman himself.

I wasn't paying attention as he wasn't that important to the story yet, but that makes sense.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

nachos posted:

Why the gently caress would the police set up OJ of all people. It makes no sense. He was loved by white america.

The lead detective was a horrible racist and someone white died. The ultimate sin.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Honestly the documentary handled the dude with kid gloves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

That officer with the mustache was rather honest. Incompetent but honest.

• Locked thread