Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Alaois posted:

Remember when Rey Mysterio hurt your favorite wrestler, on purpose? hosed up, but true.

He killed a guy that one time. His bloodlust knows no bounds.

Too soon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Real talk, Rey along with Ultimo Dragon is one of the main reasons I started to like wrestling as a child, and as a San Diegan I'm super proud that one of the greatest Pro Wrestlers in history is a local. He deserves to be recognized alongside Junior Seau and Tony Gwynn on the city's proverbial Sports Mt. Rushmore.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Animal-Mother posted:

Rey was great even when Nash took his mask and he started gluing devil horns to his head as part of the Filthy Animals.

I'm glad he got to keep that cool looking WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Title belt after the Last Nitro. Fun conversation piece for parties and such I bet.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Endless Mike posted:

Rey is cool & good but not as cool & good as The Big Dog, The Guy, Roman Reigns, WWE World Heavyweight Champion.

Rey became World Champion by winning the Royal Rumble and then beating Kurt Angle and Randy Orton in the same match, where as Big Dawg lost the Royal Rumble and merely beat Triple H, who has lost to both of those men. I think you'll also find that Rey's Pueblo is 619 is far better than the Roman Empire

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Endless Mike posted:

Actually if you look closely, you'll see that HHH is the Asskicker, the King of Kings, the Cerebral Assassin, the Chief Operating Officer, the Executive Vice President of Talent, Live Events, & Creative of WWE. And Roman BEAT THAT.

Yeah but he never won an Olympic Gold Medal with a Broken Freakin' Neck or Killed any Legends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Who knows where its at~

Animal-Mother posted:

went looking for that and lol

shiksa posted:

Lol it literally looks like the dumb poo poo you could tack onto a caw in the ps1 smackdown games

People who hate eagles and silver highlights don't deserve their bad opinions because they hate America :colbert:

• Locked thread