Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
- less sweet sweet ball sweat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Bip Roberts posted:

lol if your testicles don't have a beautiful salty sheen under all conditions

mine do but my genes are northern european so I sweat any time I'm south of the arctic circle

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Robo Reagan posted:

easier to admit you like having weird pot/lsd fueled orgies and wear clothes the rest of the time imo

pot orgies? are you from the 1930s?

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

a dog from hell posted:

small penis
ugly balls
dried flecks of cum and food in pubic hair
dumpy rear end

it's interesting that you're worried about the cum and food in pubic hair and not the pubic hair and cum in food

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Robo Reagan posted:

are you implying that group sex while blazed wouldn't own?

you phrased it like pot and lsd make people do orgies like those are the last drugs that make a bunch of strangers hop in the sex pile in some reefer madness depravity

• Locked thread