Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yogizh
Oct 12, 2015
Dumb Helicopter Joke Enthusiast
Halberds are too clumsy, unlike them meter long war hatchets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

plz don't criticize halberds also mods please sticky this thread and also someone report this post so the mods see it thanks.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Hell :yeah:

PathAsc
Nov 15, 2011

Hail SS-18 Satan may he cleanse us with nuclear fire

PISS TAPE IS REAL

Serious Frolicking posted:

bayonets are actually kind of lovely for putting someone down. in ww1 people tended to use shovels to kill each other in the trenches.

I'm changing my weapon to e-tool

Y'all are hosed

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Is step 2 or 4 going Super Saiyan?

Is step one finding a nice empty box and crab crawling around in it?

BLARGHLE
Oct 2, 2013

But I want something good
to die for
To make it beautiful to live.
Yams Fan

Helical Nightmares posted:

Is step 2 or 4 going Super Saiyan?

Is step one finding a nice empty box and crab crawling around in it?

I was thinking steps 1 and 2 were piss and poo poo your pants, and steps 4 and 5 were bleed and die respectively.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

how come??

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i keep getting stunlocked by shortswords in street fights, because i have no loving POISE

tips?

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

use a weapon w/ hyper armor n00b

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
what's the best thing to do to keep society from eventually turning into one where people carry rapiers and dress in ruffled shirts and act all faggy all the time?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Putty posted:

i keep getting stunlocked by shortswords in street fights, because i have no loving POISE

tips?

Wear heavier armor. I recommend the Black Iron set. If this pushes you into fat-roll territory then try to get Havel's ring.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i couldnt find anything heavy enouhg that is also a traditional weapon so i sadly had to cut down the tree in my front yard and use that

i have superarmor on all frames of my attacks because i dont think i can actually recoil after swinging a big loving tree around ill see you guys soon

naem
May 29, 2011

through a hole in my penis!!

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

proof of concept posted:

what's the best thing to do to keep society from eventually turning into one where people carry rapiers and dress in ruffled shirts and act all faggy all the time?

too bad, aside from carrying guns instead of rapiers modern society is exactly what you described

Kitchner
Nov 9, 2012

IT CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH.
IT CAN'T BE REASONED WITH.
IT DOESN'T FEEL PITY, OR REMORSE, OR FEAR.
AND IT ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT STOP, EVER, UNTIL YOU ADMIT YOU'RE WRONG ABOUT WARHAMMER
Clapping Larry

proof of concept posted:

This would be way cooler than the current US where everyone carries guns, dresses in American flag shirts and acts all faggy all the time.

The only way is up.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Putty posted:

tips?

Get naked and learn to use iframes you loving noob.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Putty posted:

tips?

Use a weapon with Perseverance, it's the only mechanic that provides actual, functional poise

or git gud

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer

Pictured: A "Gewalthaufen" (literally "Violence Heap")

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Nunchuk sales are down 11%: Lockheed releases a nunchuk that has 3 sticks instead of 2

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

gannyGrabber posted:

Nunchuk sales are down 11%: Lockheed releases a nunchuk that has 3 sticks instead of 2

Once again videogames have us covered
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=El06jruok-M

somuch_gravy
Oct 25, 2014

this place is good and not bad
some peoplecall it a slingblade but i. dont

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

gannyGrabber posted:

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Yeah i already knew those were real :thejoke:

Leads me to believe that some point in the past some kung fu rear end in a top hat wanted to one-up his competitors

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
A 3-sectional staff will gently caress your poo poo up if the person knows how to use it.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a mustached hillbilly in a dale earnhardt sweatshirt drops boiling oil from his roof onto a guy on his front porch serving him a subpoena for delinquent child support and it's devastating

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
A man climbs a university clock tower with a bundle of javelins...

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

proof of concept posted:

true fact, a lot of the societies, those ppl in fruity pastel colored ruffled rags got away with wearing them because they were mercenaries and died too fast/had too much of a lovely life to care about some informal dress code

basically "fuk u nobmen, ima dead on sunday ima wear wat i want *shakes nuts in lords direction*"

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
In the Byzantine Empire it was illegal to wear the color purple if you weren't part of the emperor's family.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

rip prince

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
what happens when some chucklefuck reinvents the pistol by accident

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Rutibex posted:

no one will ever pierce my baby armor!

The best use of MOLLE

The Skeleton King
Jul 16, 2011

Right now undead are at the top of my shit list. Undead are complete fuckers. Those geists are fuckers. Necromancers are fuckers. Necrosavants are big time fuckers. Skeletons aren't too bad except when they bleed everyone in the company. Zombos are at least not too bad.

Hit shooter with sick elbow drop. Press the advantage, go for the pin!

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Monkey Fracas posted:

well who knows that claymore guy who hangs around cutting pigs in half all day is a fat guy I guess
His business has him set to be a major arms manufacturer.

Also, he's practically Slenderman compared to the fat bottle chopper.

naem
May 29, 2011

Here's a guy forging a spearhead (in a bog)

https://youtu.be/gi1f2dd_dMM

naem
May 29, 2011

Here's that same guy mixing dirt and mud and turds and sticks to make a fire to melt some rocks to make an iron in a bog p good stuff https://youtu.be/Y_mTgHj6M1Q

Wait no here's a better one https://youtu.be/URxbEQs98Go

naem fucked around with this message at 02:21 on Jun 16, 2016

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

this bog dude is gonna get the drop on all of us. we better start making some serious steel soon before guns get banned and the swamp ppl take over the cities

naem
May 29, 2011

Here is the thrilling conclusion to "turd furnace with beardy man" in case you didn't just click around on YouTube https://youtu.be/gjManty8sQg

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
turns out using carbon nanotubes to make steel can make some rad loving steel, and some egghead scientists found carbon nanotubes in Damascus steel swords. so a bunch of jerks in the past lucked into making some sweet swords and our steel is already better than those so it's only a matter of time until we get some fuckin swords that can cleave through lampposts and poo poo like butter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
My sword is gonna cleave through your dick forums poster 100 HOGS AGREE. Prepare to meet me on the battlefield

• Locked thread