Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

No thought was put into this.
I'm a lowly noob who just picked this up on Black Friday. Where is the best place to get good info on the PvP meta, loadouts, etc.? I was a little surprised at my inability to find anything authoritative on Google and YouTube.

Only played the Pilot and Titan mode where you bank money so far. I've been using the Scorch Titan just because I'm most framiliar with the weapon set, but I seem to be the only one doing so, so that can't be right. My Pilot's rocking the CAR and MGL. Are there more forgiving primaries? A lot of people seem to use the Charge Rifle, but I feel more effective against Titans with the MGL. Is there something I'm missing here? Are there any kits worth using other than fast regen? Pilot health pools seem very small...

Any insight for a new player would be much appreciated.

Blakkout fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Nov 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

I finally unlocked Phase shift, but I'm complete garbage with it. Are there uses for it other than as an evasive reset button when I'm losing a gun fight? If this is it I might just go back to Cloak.

Blakkout
Aug 24, 2006

Hackan Slash posted:

I'm never going to not take the opportunity to post this again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYww2yca2ag

I just feel like half of the time when I use it, I'm the one who ends up disoriented, but maybe I just need practice.