Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!
First one was fun for a while. Single player trailer now carries the hilarious implication that in the first game every time you bailed out you were forcing your loving robot buddy to blow himself up and then just ordering a new one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

threelemmings
Dec 4, 2007
A jellyfish!

LordAdakos posted:

I want to like this game. I really do.

I'm not the best FPS gamer around, and I'm well past my prime, but it seems like in this game, good shooting will beat good strategy almost all the time.

Finally, I'm only level 8, and think that using the tactical personal shield would be greatly beneficial, but I can't unlock it for like 42 more levels, so gently caress that.

Use your credits to buy it? That's exactly what they're for. Also I'm by no means great at fps, but regularly get near the top of the scoreboards by playing smart, and making a lot of points once titans drop, especially by stealing/depositing batteries. Use the stim pilot to get out of dodge whenever someone starts shooting at you