Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer
Haven't checked this thread in like 2 years, glad to see the REAL gamers came back to titanfall 2 after playing apex (like I did).

I was getting my rear end kicked on PC but after switching to the EPG (for some reason) i started to do way better. Papa Scorch and Northstar are still my favorite tites. Monarch can be kind of annoying with her shield-drain shot thing and overall high sustain. i don't have any cool recent clips like wazzit but have this pretty funny moment from the heyday of TF2 back in 2016...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=032uICFTmQ8

Antoine Silvere
Nov 25, 2008

Are these soap bubbles?
Grimey Drawer

psyman posted:

I’m not trolling i’m serious about all of my statements! I just care about the genre of military science-fiction which we have been starved of for years in games and film.

Titanfall 1 was innovative and cinematic in terms of giving players a sense of being part of a believable war in the future. There is no current or former equivalent to it in the genre, as much of a rough draft as it was, especially not online. I think most of you are just happy with the same old year-in, year-out kind of sequels. If TF3 came out with the same online MP as 2 but a few new maps and titans you would all be praising it, without demanding any better.

oh for sure dude, the game with such great lines as “you kill me, you’re better. If I kill you, I’m better” and “you change sides more than you change your socks” was the military science-fiction writing masterpiece we’d been waiting for