Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Insert name here posted:

I hope the greatest gun ever created in a video game, the Smart Pistol, makes a comeback

imagine in the year of our lord 2016, still being mad about the worst gun in a videogame.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Lemming posted:

What have you done

maybe it's like being mad about getting beat by dan in street fighter. no one likes beaten by the joke gun!

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
Origin down for anyone else? I'm trying to finish this download, but I can't get back online!

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Conot posted:

Using NVIDIA Shadowplay to record the last 2.5 minutes, then using Windows Movie Maker to encode/cut down the MP4s that Shadowplay spits out into gfycat acceptable files. Mixtape.moe and gfycat will both take MP4s and do the hard conversion work for you. Gfycat is soundless (It seems? I couldn't see an option anywhere to leave sound on) whereas mixtape is not.

e: Its worth noting that WMM will need some fiddling to make it encode at 60 FPS, as by default it tries to encode at 30 FPS which looks like rear end on 60 FPS video.

I'll mess around with it tommorow, but suspect turning it down would only make me worse in the short term since i'm use to my current DPI. Thank you for the advice and tips!

Mixtape is just a file host actually, you're just posting mp4s!

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
https://my.mixtape.moe/ggjqnz.webm

They should probably nerf Tone

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
yeah I recently tried to get back in and got the poo poo kicked out of me, as much as I love the game I'm way out of the skill range now.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

Zigmidge posted:

And you underestimate how bad people are at video games.

This is a world where 360 no scope is considered a trick shot.

wtf does this even mean

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>
There's no wallrunning either lol