Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite Titan from Titanfall 1?
gundam
megatron
that russian robot from pacific rim
goku
View Results

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

Just found out via a Facebook post that my friend is actually a writer for this game. That's right, a writer for Titanfall...

He gave me PS4 code to start playing today, but I haven't touched my PS4 in a while. I assume this means I need to have PS+?

Atheist Sunglasses fucked around with this message at 02:23 on Aug 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

All the candy you want. Crotton crandy, crandy apple. I like to go on the best ride first. Name of roller croaster.

I just picked this game up for PC. None of the game modes work except 'Angel City 24/7' because it just gets stuck on Searching for Players 1/12 infinitely.

Is this some weird bug or nobody playing those modes like CTF or Free for All

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

Megaman's Jockstrap posted:

PC has the lowest player counts, sadly.

That sucks :(
This game is incredibly fun

Atheist Sunglasses
Jul 26, 2003

AirRaid posted:

On the flip side, on Crash Site attrittion if your entire team holes up in the back corner where the A point is in Hardpoint, you can really effectively camp and murder anything that tries to come in, since your AIs will spawn around you and not get mown down much at all, and there's a good chokepoint.

Have you tried swapping data centers? On the main menu on the bottom left it shows what center you're connected to and if you click it you can choose a different one (give it a sec to populate, it'll ping them all). There may be another data center with a similar ping, could try that and see if there's more people on.

oh man i couldn't find where to change the data center for the longest time, thanks, I'll give this a shot.

I bought my key off G2A.com and I have no idea if that has a bearing on my data center but I have a feeling it's throwing me in russian data center or something