Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Zombie Boat posted:

Yeah totally guys that want to die as a martyr are so afraid of dying.

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i think this is how texas works

Well I mean there was that "Draw Muhammed" cartoon event they did in Texas, and the prevalence of guns did not in fact dissuade a couple of idiots from trying to attack the place.

On the other hand they did get shot (by security) pretty much instantly.

Maybe the solution is just regularly holding deliberately offensive events near populations we fear might have individuals ready to snap as honey pots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartouche
Jan 4, 2011

Professor Tomtom posted:

Literally anywhere, OP.

Compelling.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Cartouche posted:

I don't think you follow reasoning of any type. Where is better to live than the US?

Depends, are you rich af? Buy a third world country!

Are you poor as poo poo, move to any other first world country. (Lol you can't, cause you're a poor!)

Are you comfortably middle-class, eh USA is fine, I suppose.

Are you a cool dude who hails Satan erryday? Conquer Northern Africa as a warlord.

Option number 4 is objectively the only right way to live your life, but I understand most of you are pussies with no dreams of conquest and genocide.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

lifenomad posted:

Kill them with?

Instant death

Worlds Smuggest
Mar 13, 2010

Dreddout posted:

Depends, are you rich af? Buy a third world country!

Are you poor as poo poo, move to any other first world country. (Lol you can't, cause you're a poor!)

Are you comfortably middle-class, eh USA is fine, I suppose.

Are you a cool dude who hails Satan erryday? Conquer Northern Africa as a warlord.

Option number 4 is objectively the only right way to live your life, but I understand most of you are pussies with no dreams of conquest and genocide.

Satanism is also pragmatic, to what end and purpose would you conquer north Africa? I don't really see the benefits other than being on the Mediterranean and Atlantic. Central and west africa have some things of actual value to take, and we can start killing off the jungle for 100 mile radius of the human population to stop poaching and disease from affecting the new industrial base we'd create for natural resource exploitation and development.

Just because your a warlord doesn't mean you shouldn't be a beloved Lord of War.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Worlds Smuggest posted:

Satanism is also pragmatic, to what end and purpose would you conquer north Africa? I don't really see the benefits other than being on the Mediterranean and Atlantic. Central and west africa have some things of actual value to take, and we can start killing off the jungle for 100 mile radius of the human population to stop poaching and disease from affecting the new industrial base we'd create for natural resource exploitation and development.

Just because your a warlord doesn't mean you shouldn't be a beloved Lord of War.

The solution is to claim oneself as Antichrist, denouncing borders and calling for world unity. This in turn makes all Abraham religions rise to battle and then you sit back and watch the world burn. Brb making a YouTube channel.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
You guys should have some cathartic sports violence like in Europe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
give out the guns for free but make em pay for ammo.

support capitalism, 420 blaze dollars erryday

• Locked thread