Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Alucard Nacirema posted:

So what is going to be MS's big AAA game for Holiday 2017 to launch with Scorpio?

Gears of War 4 is coming this November
Halo 6 isn't coming until Holiday 2018
Rare has been gutted and their struggling to make a sailing simulator MMO

Is it just going to be the next Forza and maybe rush job Halo 3 Anniversary by Saber Interactive? I hope they have something good

all of those games: 4k remastered hd super turbo deluxe edition

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

shadow puppet of a posted:

For those with a mind to history, this is the original Microsoft business strategy of making a very early announcement of something in order to sow confusion and uncertainty in the market. This is how they attacked DR-DOS, GEM and anything that even smelled like a window manager back in the day. Good on you Satya.

RVWinkle posted:

If I recall correctly, they did this with Windows 1.0 to screw over Apple. After all of the distributors canceled their Apple orders, Microsoft went ahead and delayed Windows 1.0 for another year.

quote:

-So it sounds like there won't be any games that would ship that would be Scorpio only right?

-I don't know about that. We'll see. It's up to the game development community.

lol they are just making this up as they go

well apple does yearly revisions of hardware, so we can do the same and make money - MS

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

599 base model without a controller, power supply or UHD blu ray drive :twisted:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

ethanol posted:

There will be a bone trade in program that makes it $399

but what about the bone S

• Locked thread