Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

social vegan posted:

put ur d in the wrap and then complain so jersey mike comes out and say there's a hair in ur wrap and when he looks for the hair he see your d haha got you jersey mike got you again

lol owned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

JakeP posted:

i too prefer my letuce to be shredded into nothing

lol your opinion on lettuce is so bad

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

JakeP posted:

i was being sarcastic, unless you recognized my sarcasm, and you are criticizing my opinion that shredded lettuce is bad, in which case, I disagree

no shredded lettuce is good. i'm glad we had this conversation i was about to completely write you off wrt lettuce opinions

• Locked thread