Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Gonna get a California (Cali) Club in a spinach wrap. That's a club sando with avocado added. Its pretty freaking amazing.

I usually get that or their Italian sub. Spinach wrap is good since it basically turns the sandwich into a burrito.

Eat fresh motherfuckers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
i got it with a bit of chipotle mayo today. #13 on a spinach wrap. was excellent. by the time i left there was a line out the door!!!! loving highschool kids!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Edgar posted:

They opened one near my work. They gave away a free sandwich card.

just one? did u get it?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Linux Pirate posted:

If you are ever in Golden, Colorado go to D'Deli. It loving owns and blows chain sandwich shops out of the water.

I am not loving around here assholes. These sandwiches are good.

I like half fast subs in boulder. Also cheba hut.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Never heard of it. Show me a pic.

• Locked thread