Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost
I thought Christie got a lap band a year or two ago. Did he eat it by mistake?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Boomstick Quaid
Jan 28, 2009

RVWinkle posted:

I thought Christie got a lap band a year or two ago. Did he eat it by mistake?

Sadly enough even our best neurosurgeons have yet to come up with a brain surgery to remove the part of your brain that renders you a helpless fat gently caress

criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

dreezy posted:

found it

Whenever I see that picture (or any gut that big) I think "my god, what must it smell like down there?" Thin guys can work up some ball funk just walking to the corner store, but his must smell like a swamp fire all the time.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
trump is helping to pay off christie's campaign, right?

finally christie knows the humility of working a humiliating job to make ends meet.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Imagine donald trump's tiny orange penis loving the poo poo out of chris christie's belly button.

forever

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i am glad that his life sucks now. actually all of the republican candidates this time were completely vile human beings. well, "human" is probably a bit too generous a description for cruz, though.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Serious Frolicking posted:

i am glad that his life sucks now. actually all of the republican candidates this time were completely vile human beings. well, "human" is probably a bit too generous a description for cruz, though.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
nws I guess

:nws: http://i.imgur.com/BM9hJnQ.jpg :nws:

Somebody fucked around with this message at 09:39 on Jun 14, 2016

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
trumpbangsthings.com

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Chinatown posted:

i hope he gets facefucked

:agreed:

Taft without the charisma

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Chinatown posted:

i hope he gets facefucked

:yeah:

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
personally, i hope that he becomes a pariah in the republican party and never acquires any kind of authority for the rest of his life. facefucking is probably something he could learn to love, but being confronted with his own spectacular failure for what few years his fat rear end has left will never stop stinging.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Like, the least vile was maybe Kasich?

And Kasich is a festering mass poo poo beaded with partially chewed peanuts and corn.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

one anonymous Republican source told him a friend on Trump’s campaign “used Snapchat to send him a video of Christie fetching Trump’s McDonald’s order.”

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Linux Pirate posted:

Imagine donald trump's tiny orange penis loving the poo poo out of chris christie's belly button.

forever

Why is Trump's penis orange? Did Christie give Donald an HJ while eating Cheetos?

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Mange Mite posted:

I lost any shred of respect i had for him when he couldn't lose weight even with the help of radical surgery

i lost the tiny mil of respect for him when he started being a cockweasel about weed

Blister
Sep 8, 2000

Hair Elf
I hope he pays teachers the 2 billion he promised them(then asked a court to let the state not pay it) for taking a cut to pay and health benefits before he dies walking up a slight incline trying to kiss that sweet trump rear end.

I'm glad he's at his political dead end and will be dumped by his wife once she has to start supporting him again

Blister fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Jun 14, 2016

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
CC plans on consuming Trump when he wins the election.

Then he will be president

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Cthulu Carl posted:

Like, the least vile was maybe Kasich?

And Kasich is a festering mass poo poo beaded with partially chewed peanuts and corn.

Kasich tried to get blockbuster to remove Fargo from it's shelves.

The guy there told him it was a comedy and he and his wife were shocked at the woodchipper scene, so he would constantly call blockbuster hq demanding they remove the film from their stores.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

Bloodfart McCoy posted:

I wonder if he'll finally lose some weight now that his diet consists entirely of Donald Trump's cum and taint sweat.

he eats out the rear end of the "nimble navigator" and sucks his hair blonde scrotum

imagine that for a second

just imagine :allears:

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Hector Beerlioz posted:

The guy there told him it was a comedy and he and his wife were shocked at the woodchipper scene, so he would constantly call blockbuster hq demanding they remove the film from their stores.

I just looked this up and its loving hilarious.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

Buglord

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

:agreed:

Taft without the charisma

dirk squarejaw

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Fiend posted:

Why is Trump's penis orange? Did Christie give Donald an HJ while eating Cheetos?

No, trump's penis IS a cheeto

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

etalian posted:

one anonymous Republican source told him a friend on Trump’s campaign “used Snapchat to send him a video of Christie fetching Trump’s McDonald’s order.”

it would've been less humiliating if it was christie felching trump at a mcdonalds

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

The Dregs posted:

gently caress this isn't true, is it? Is this true?

Brain damage caused by severe sleep apnea is reversible. DARIEN, IL – A neuroimaging study is the first to show that white matter damage caused by severe obstructive sleep apnea can be reversed by continuous positive airway pressure therapy. Sep 8, 2014

(Its reversible w/ treatment. Heart/vascular damage too, to an extent. Renal damage, less so, iirc)

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

At the outset Christie was the only one if the bunch who didn't seem like an out and out monster. Now it turns out that that's because he's a massive bitch boy.

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

When I read the thread title, I was like isn't Chris Christie dead? Then I remembered I was thinking about Rob Ford. Haha.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
rob ford had an unquenchable thirst for life (and cocaine). chris christie is just a petty rear end in a top hat.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
Good. gently caress him.

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

rob ford had an unquenchable thirst for life (and cocaine). chris christie is just a petty rear end in a top hat.

with an unquenchable thirst for gravy

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
remember when Chris Christie took a state helicopter to his kid's little league game and then couldn't walk 100 yards from where the helicopter landed to the bleachers, so he had to get a limo to take him? fun times

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I like how if I made so much as a prank phone call that resulted in a bridge being shut down I'd be serving 15 years in Riker's but this fat retard doesn't even get so much as an inquiry.

Everyone in New Jersey hates him but they overwhelmingly voted for him twice. They deserve this bridge closing gently caress.

Wasn't it discovered an old woman died in an ambulance because they were stuck for four hours due to this sack of poo poo?

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jun 14, 2016

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Melmac posted:

I like how if I made so much as a prank phone call that resulted in a bridge being shut down I'd be serving 15 years in Riker's but this fat retard doesn't even get so much as an inquiry.

Everyone in New Jersey hates him but they overwhelmingly voted for him twice. They deserve this bridge closing gently caress.

Wasn't it discovered an old woman died in an ambulance because they were stuck for four hours do to this sack of poo poo?

he will never directly face any consequences for his actions. but as a consolation, he is probably completely miserable right now and will never, ever be president.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

he will never directly face any consequences for his actions. but as a consolation, he is probably completely miserable right now and will never, ever be president.

I doubt that's true. It's pretty drat incredible to be able to make it to governor
And I'm sure he's set for the rest of his life.

I do have to say one good thing... he absolutely decimated Rubio in that debate.

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Jun 14, 2016

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

*is member of party of personal freedom and minimal government intrusion on business *

*demands store pull movie off shelves *

ExplosionFactory
Oct 4, 2007
Chris Christie deserves to be "the gimp" from pulp fiction

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Owned By Donald and Ronald

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

tenspott posted:

To be fair, the long pants uniforms look like poo poo on everyone. Bring back the knee socks!

What? How can you not like watching grown men hit a ball with a stick while wearing pajamas?

AugmentedVision
Feb 17, 2011

by exmarx
I'm the guy who had his stomach stapled and hasn't lost a pound

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party

• Locked thread