Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i am glad that his life sucks now. actually all of the republican candidates this time were completely vile human beings. well, "human" is probably a bit too generous a description for cruz, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
personally, i hope that he becomes a pariah in the republican party and never acquires any kind of authority for the rest of his life. facefucking is probably something he could learn to love, but being confronted with his own spectacular failure for what few years his fat rear end has left will never stop stinging.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
rob ford had an unquenchable thirst for life (and cocaine). chris christie is just a petty rear end in a top hat.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Melmac posted:

I like how if I made so much as a prank phone call that resulted in a bridge being shut down I'd be serving 15 years in Riker's but this fat retard doesn't even get so much as an inquiry.

Everyone in New Jersey hates him but they overwhelmingly voted for him twice. They deserve this bridge closing gently caress.

Wasn't it discovered an old woman died in an ambulance because they were stuck for four hours do to this sack of poo poo?

he will never directly face any consequences for his actions. but as a consolation, he is probably completely miserable right now and will never, ever be president.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

hello, new stupid newbie image.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Roger Craig posted:

Chris Christie's life is still probably better than ours will ever be. The joke is on us.

in creature comforts, sure. but he is slowly dying from obesity, his dream is dead and he is serving the man who killed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

wowza, so cheney has a redeeming trait. i thought he was a cruel, murderous lich but he is really a cruel, murderous lich with a big dick.

• Locked thread