Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I like how if I made so much as a prank phone call that resulted in a bridge being shut down I'd be serving 15 years in Riker's but this fat retard doesn't even get so much as an inquiry.

Everyone in New Jersey hates him but they overwhelmingly voted for him twice. They deserve this bridge closing gently caress.

Wasn't it discovered an old woman died in an ambulance because they were stuck for four hours due to this sack of poo poo?

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 04:05 on Jun 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Serious Frolicking posted:

he will never directly face any consequences for his actions. but as a consolation, he is probably completely miserable right now and will never, ever be president.

I doubt that's true. It's pretty drat incredible to be able to make it to governor
And I'm sure he's set for the rest of his life.

I do have to say one good thing... he absolutely decimated Rubio in that debate.

jenny jones fan fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Jun 14, 2016

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Kasich tried to get blockbuster to remove Fargo from it's shelves.

The guy there told him it was a comedy and he and his wife were shocked at the woodchipper scene, so he would constantly call blockbuster hq demanding they remove the film from their stores.

*is member of party of personal freedom and minimal government intrusion on business *

*demands store pull movie off shelves *

• Locked thread