Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eonwe

"its your turn" says your wife as you get up in the middle of the night to console the crying baby shoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe

you began to suspect your wife was cheating on you when she gave birth and your baby boy was a pair of sandals

I Was The Fury

Always stop to smell the flowers, just in case they're weeds

"If you just focus and apply yourself, you too can be J's one day."

Your mother in law, overhearing you, pulls you aside.
"Why do you lie to your children? They started out crocs and will die crocs, just like you did and will"

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i know a lot of people prefer baby shoes because they are cute and you can bond with them as they grow up but i choose to adopt homeless adult shoes because the shelters are full of them

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!
I prefer baby shoes that have a bit of roughness. yeah they've been worn at least once, but you're getting so much value!

faxlore

a blue star tattoo for you!

we have enough shoes on earth, i propose once people (or new people) need shoes they go barefoot instead
also don't forget to spay or neuter your local shoe population

BoldFrankensteinMir

Get with the times, it's "bae shoes" now.

Sig by Heather Papps

alnilam

I used to enjoy raising my shoes from babies until they were big enough for me to wear. It was a good experience and got me more in touch with the way the world works, plus saved a little money, but i just don't have the time anymore and nowadays tend to opt for the convenience of just getting adult shoes right off the bat

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
its always a heartbreaking experience when you lose one of the baby shoes and then have to throw the other one in the trash

:(

its easier not to look it in the eyes before you do it

:smith:

BoldFrankensteinMir

Before the bronze age they preserved baby shoes with tar, IIRC.

Sig by Heather Papps

HighwireAct

Pozzo's Hat
“they don't call me ‘baby shoes’ for nothing,” he said as his small, infantile feet shattered under his weight

super mario batali

Dice-a the Mushroom
"Mr Trump, is it true that the only shoe that will fit on your tiny hands are... GASP - baby shoes?"

*Trump throws baby shoe - reporter ducks*

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
goddamn it baby shoes i should throw the book at you, but im giving you a promotion instead!

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
baby shoes if you wreck one more squad car I'm going to take your badge and your gun, now getback out there and get Gomez before he kills again

FutonForensic

no one puts baby shoes in the corner. please put them in the cubby hole, we live in an orderly society

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

FutonForensic posted:

no one puts baby shoes in the corner. please put them in the cubby hole, we live in an orderly society

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
The combat boot who lives across the street is watching through the window again. The lights are out but you know he's there

watching. Judging.

"bootstraps," he whispers

FluffieDuckie

we'd done all the right parenting things to ensure our daughter grew up to be a sensible business pump, but when she hit puberty it became obvious she was going to be nothing short of a 3 inch stilleto

my husband leaned over to me last night and whispered "she gets it from your side of the family"

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate
baby shoes is up to no good, hanging out with the doc martens and the chuck taylors. baby shoes came in late last night and smelled faintly of weed. i hope this is a phase. i really do.

BoldFrankensteinMir

Baby shoes got rained on with his own .38...

Sig by Heather Papps

MrWillsauce

not me, I always wear a sock

Android Blues

for sale to ANYONE WHO'LL TAKE THEM!: baby shoes, never worn, doesn't listen to their mother, who is only trying to help, and who was it that laced you up for the first six months of your warranty, and changed your odor eaters, i should like to know

eonwe

I raised you to be a good conservative pair of shoes and you mean to tell me you are dating socks that are different colors? Not in this house.

Android Blues

big shoe (suitable for old ladies, similar): for sale, never lived in. large amount of children not a problem. BANG i hemingwayed a nursery rhyme. its tragic now

Android Blues

FutonForensic posted:

Android Blues

Actually, given the old lady's poverty, it's more likely that she rents the shoe.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

Bo-Pepper fucked around with this message at 20:45 on Jun 14, 2016

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
Let me tell you about Japan (Nihon), a land that is more civilized than here. No shoe may pass beyond the entryway of a building there, perhaps because they are vampires, soleless creatures cursed to walk the earth for all eternity.

idk why anyone would want to go there

AAB

you knew all too well why there was only one set of footprints.... she was coddling the shoes

google THIS

super mario batali posted:

"Mr Trump, is it true that the only shoe that will fit on your tiny hands are... GASP - baby shoes?"

*Trump throws baby shoe - reporter ducks*

who throws a baby shoe? honestly?

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
"Listen, son," I say after pulling my teenage sneaker away from his girlfriend at the party. "That's how you get baby shoes, in case you didn't know."

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

MrWillsauce

my teenage sneaker wants a tongue ring

MrWillsauce

the only advice I can give a new baby shoe owner: tread lightly.

MrWillsauce

this thread is really gaining some traction

MrWillsauce

too many puns? shoe me.

MrWillsauce

would think of more but I'm lacy

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i saw a pair of wild baby shoes grazing in a meadow today and for a moment thought about trying to trap a tame them

BoldFrankensteinMir

Baby Shoe: the Muppet Babies style reboot of that comic strip about birds working in an office that nobody asked for.

Sig by Heather Papps

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
muppet babies version of all the shoes I've worn in my life and they somehow all knew each other as babies and hung out in a nursery together and had adventures

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

taking my baby shoes to the cobbler is a nightmare

• Locked thread