Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BoldFrankensteinMir

Baaaaaby shooooes, you got the cutest little baaaaaby shoooooes...

Sig by Heather Papps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FluffieDuckie

MrWillsauce posted:

my teenage sneaker wants a tongue ring

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Android Blues

Luvcow posted:

muppet babies version of all the shoes I've worn in my life and they somehow all knew each other as babies and hung out in a nursery together and had adventures

big black turnout

Two baby shoes from rival companies fall in love but their manufacturers will never let them be together, so they tie their laces together and throw themselves over a power line

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

big black turnout posted:

Two baby shoes from rival companies fall in love but their manufacturers will never let them be together, so they tie their laces together and throw themselves over a power line

<3 <3 Vanisher

Anoia

"Sooner or later, every curse is a prayer."
mothers don't let your baby shoes grow up to cowboy boots

FluffieDuckie

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

ty manifisto

alnilam

A Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead style story-inversion where we see Jumanji from the perspective of David Alan Grier's new prototype sneakers that Alan accidentally shreds at the beginning

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

MrWillsauce

forrest gump from the pov of his shoes

bean mom

3 Men and A Baby Shoe

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Android Blues

alnilam posted:

A Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead style story-inversion where we see Jumanji from the perspective of David Alan Grier's new prototype sneakers that Alan accidentally shreds at the beginning

i love this idea. another successful byob project

eonwe

android blues, I think it was you that started the baby shoes thing in the one sentence horror stories thread right? it was a good idea and made me laugh, thank you :)

Android Blues

that's right it was me! i'm glad you liked it

bare bottom pancakes

Production: Complete
its important to tell your teenage sneakers to always use rubbers oles

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I got the baby shoe blues
Tried to... leave them behind
I got the baby shoe blues,
They were driving me out of my mind

I left them down in the basement
Left them at the top of the stairs
No matter the placement
I saw a pair of those baby shoe stares

I got the baby shoe blues
Tried to... leave them baby shoes behind
I got the baby shoe blues,
They are driving me right out of my mind

I don't have no kids
Don't got no wife
Never been involved
With no one in my life

So why the hell...
Do I have these baby shoes?
Why the hell... tell me please!
Do I have these baby shoes

The chase me when I'm awake,
And when I'm asleep
I just can't shake
The sound of those baby shoe feet!

I got the... baby shoe baby shoe yeah *harmonica*
Tried to... tried to leave couldn't leave here they are
I got those horrible awful interesting scary intriguing... bay bay bay BEE bloo
Outta my mind mmmhmm yup

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Slugnoid

it is best to have one baby shoe only

Piso Mojado

Android Blues posted:

Actually, given the old lady's poverty, it's more likely that she rents the shoe.

Piso Mojado

everyone knows finding a pair of baby shoes is very bad luck, but if you just can't resist the urge to pick them up and carry them around, make sure to remove any attached babies first as they can cause a lot of trouble.

Piso Mojado

sometimes i like to imagine that baby corn are born with little baby corn husks on them. like a little baby corn baby shoe.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
one of the most difficult things for a new father is shoeing his newborn baby, even though the tiny nails are small they still need to hold firmly once driven

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Aww how cute your mommy got your baby shoes bronzed... after you wore them. I bathed my baby shoes in the blood of my enemies; while I was still wearing them

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

BoldFrankensteinMir

I cried because I had no baby shoes, until I met a man who had no baby feet.

Sig by Heather Papps

big black turnout

Luvcow posted:

one of the most difficult things for a new father is shoeing his newborn baby, even though the tiny nails are small they still need to hold firmly once driven

bean mom

Luvcow posted:

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
If you see a baby shoe in the wild, do not approach it. Even though it appears to be alone, the momma shoe is probably close by and will kick your rear end if you disturb it in any way.

----------------

alnilam

that moment when ur not sure whether he said baby shoes or babe-ish ooze

FutonForensic

alnilam posted:

*staring at my son, a pile of sludge wearing baby shoes* ah, he mostly takes after me

Admiral_eX_laX

Historically Inaccurate

Slugnoid posted:

it is best to have one baby shoe only

eonwe

alnilam posted:

*sees some really sexy lookin ooze*

hey baby, how'd you like to get primordial?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I think it's messed up that they baptize baby shoes and put them back on the baby while they're still wet

• Locked thread