Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is it with Draymond Green and other dudes' balls?
This poll is closed.
Daddy issues 14 7.91%
He just loves snatching stuff out of the cookie jar 14 7.91%
Tom Izzo taught him the art of being a fucker 23 12.99%
Dray is the kind of guy who'd rush into the tail end of a fight and brag about how he beat the poo poo out of everybody 32 18.08%
He's just a horrible human being because you don't mess with another man's balls 23 12.99%
After seeing the line drive Juan Uribe took yesterday what Green does is nothing 16 9.04%
He was inspired by old Mr. T memes as a wee child 17 9.60%
BALLS LOL!!! 38 21.47%
Total: 79 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
Kyrie Irving had himself a game, if he hits 75% from the field going forward I like the Cavs chances

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Yes. Also you are cool I hope you stick around for good

Cheers friend.

Have a good night guys.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

E2M2 posted:

Whats Barnes' line??

2-14, at least he didn't commit a bunch of TO's or fouls though.

The bad performance has now downgraded his "getin paid" status from "big time" to "a bunch"

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
that basket game... was pretty good.

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...

Draymond shouldn't have done the stupid poo poo earlier in the playoffs, sure. Not arguing that at all.

My point was they upgraded a slap to a flagrant, which is crap considering they didn't upgrade Delly flailing and punching Iggy in the junk. They didn't even apply their own rules consistently. They've said they can't retroactively give out technicals, but they did.

It's really similar to what happened a while back with Nash being checked into the stands. You're rewarding someone for instigating poo poo and that's the opposite of what you should do. Especially when it involves someone of Lebron's caliber losing his mind on national TV because he's losing.

But that slap was soft as poo poo - Lebron didn't notice it to it and didn't even mention it after the game. He was worried about being called names.
It wasn't until someone showed him a video and the next day he as like "Oh draymond hit me below the belt and is mean please suspend him"

If they are going to start upgrading non-calls to flagrants there are a TON of elbows and other poo poo that should be looked at as well. Lebron straight clocked Livingston in the head in game 4.

I think it's in the league's best interest to have more games and they took it.

And now I'm done, sorry all. I think the warriors actually being good after watching them for 20 years has broken my brain.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Spite posted:

Draymond shouldn't have done the stupid poo poo earlier in the playoffs, sure. Not arguing that at all.

My point was they upgraded a slap to a flagrant, which is crap considering they didn't upgrade Delly flailing and punching Iggy in the junk. They didn't even apply their own rules consistently. They've said they can't retroactively give out technicals, but they did.

For literally every punishment ever handed out in the history of time since the very first punishment was ever handed down you could probably make this type of case.

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd

Eltoasto posted:

Good lawd K Love

33 minutes, 1-5 FG, 3 boards, 2 assists, 2 TO's, 4 fouls, 2 points

also two blocks, and +18 overall second highest on the team but eh I didn't like a lot of what I was seeing

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
💀💀💀
https://twitter.com/ayeshacurry/status/742567393277267969?s=09

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Now imagine how the press would react if LeBron's wife did this.

Stagger_Lee
Mar 25, 2009
Draymond got his last notice with the flagrant-2 in the last series to stop hunting junk. Then he tried to go for the NBA's ashiest, most valuable dick. The man literally cannot stop trying to hurt his opponent's privates. Acting like he's being persecuted is so insane. It forces everyone of his teammates to sound insane. Draymond Green is *too* down with OPP. Don't touch their dicks, Draymond!

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

:lol:

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

EvanTH posted:

also two blocks, and +18 overall second highest on the team but eh I didn't like a lot of what I was seeing

I mean he DID stretch the floor and there was no reason to force shots, but it's the 3 boards in 33 minutes that is crazy to me. I mean Steph had 7, including one he grabbed over Love.

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne
all signs point to shook

https://twitter.com/ROSGO21/status/742570989142188036

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

ayesha is shook

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

ayesha is dreaming up some fantastic and fresh recipes to get the team back on track

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

straight up brolic posted:

ayesha is dreaming up some fantastic and fresh recipes to get the team back on track

She got some of that generational talent?

Bush Did Outer Heaven
Jan 18, 2005

The Sweetest Payne

it's all about having appropriate fear

of god

Real Name Grover
Feb 13, 2002

Like corn on the cob
Fan of Britches
https://twitter.com/iLowkeyB/status/742566402372993025

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

i'm dead

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.

loving dead

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Terry Glenn posted:

it's all about having appropriate fear

of god

Lmao

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Jimmy Kimmel just showed the new Draymond Green signature shoes. They were shoes with boxing gloves attached.

Brolander
Oct 20, 2008

i am but a vessel

Kevin Love didn't get in the way of Lebron and Kyrie cooking and spaced the floor. He was a good teammate and played hard.

nah, he should've demanded touches and scored 40 also!!! he's a loser!!!

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lebron is a goober outside the court

SilkyP
Jul 21, 2004

The Boo-Box

Spite posted:

It's really similar to what happened a while back with Nash being checked into the stands. You're rewarding someone for instigating poo poo and that's the opposite of what you should do. Especially when it involves someone of Lebron's caliber losing his mind on national TV because he's losing.

But that slap was soft as poo poo - Lebron didn't notice it to it and didn't even mention it after the game. He was worried about being called names.
It wasn't until someone showed him a video and the next day he as like "Oh draymond hit me below the belt and is mean please suspend him"

If they are going to start upgrading non-calls to flagrants there are a TON of elbows and other poo poo that should be looked at as well. Lebron straight clocked Livingston in the head in game 4.

And now I'm done, sorry all. I think the warriors actually being good after watching them for 20 years has broken my brain.

:comeback:

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Hahahaha c'mon man.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

soggybagel posted:

Hahahaha c'mon man.

It's nice to have a couple insane homers around.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Spite posted:

you can't meat check forever and expect to get away with it. that's just not how the game is played man

Juaguocio
Jun 5, 2005

Oh, David...

Kevin Love didn't get in the way of Lebron and Kyrie cooking and spaced the floor. He was a good teammate and played hard.

https://gfycat.com/MistyHorribleKillifish

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Spite posted:

You can stop equating what Delly did with what Draymond did. It's totally reasonable that Delly would have been swiping at the ball and missed. It was probably a play on the ball. Draymond was not making any basketball play at all. They aren't the same thing, this isn't a conspiracy.

IanTheM
May 22, 2007
He came from across the Atlantic. . .

Bashez posted:

You can stop equating what Delly did with what Draymond did. It's totally reasonable that Delly would have been swiping at the ball and missed. It was probably a play on the ball. Draymond was not making any basketball play at all. They aren't the same thing, this isn't a conspiracy.

Even if it was a conspiracy, it was a great move that saved the series. I hope the Cavs win at home, and Draymon pickups another flagrant in the process so that Game 7 is a high stakes tragedy for GSW. Lebron should score 62 in Game 7 as a 'gently caress you' to Jordan and Kobe, after getting left open at the three point line at the buzzer. (More likely GSW will win G6, but making them win a championship on the road is a great dick move when you don't stand a chance of winning.)

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

oh my god

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

Hot Take:

Kevin Love is gone whether the Cavs win or lose. I'm gussing they trade him to Boston for Crowder/A guard/#16

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Paul Zuvella posted:

Hot Take:

Kevin Love is gone whether the Cavs win or lose. I'm gussing they trade him to Boston for Crowder/A guard/#16

the guard pretty much has to be Bradley otherwise I don't think there's any way to make it work.

Also, I want the Cavs to land Sabonis if they get that pick.

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

sportsgenius86 posted:

the guard pretty much has to be Bradley otherwise I don't think there's any way to make it work.

Also, I want the Cavs to land Sabonis if they get that pick.

I'd think Cleveland does that in a heartbeat.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Paul Zuvella posted:

I'd think Cleveland does that in a heartbeat.

Kyrie-Bradley-Crowder-Lebron-TT would be a strong starting five.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I feel like that would be a tough sell for Boston

Paul Zuvella
Dec 7, 2011

NickRoweFillea posted:

Well it all depends on if you think Love really does suck, or if it's just that bad of a fit. If Love goes back to what Love was then it's totally worth it for them imo. That's a big if, though.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

NickRoweFillea posted:

The problem is that they're so loaded on low contracts that they really have no choice if they want to trade for someone that's a top level player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
You're right. But man, losing Crowder and Bradley and gaining Kevin Love is a big defensive loss

• Locked thread