Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

MrPants posted:

I am playing as MPants. I started over on my PC since it was occasionally causing my old rear end tablet to hang.

What emulator are you using?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

MrPants posted:

I am using BlueStacks. I has hung a couple of times but in a similar way to what it did on my tablet. It runs pretty nicely otherwise.

You do anything special?

Bluestacks gives me a security policy violation message when I try to run the app.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.
Also tried Nox, but it doesn't even make it to the message for me. Just starts loading then returns to home screen.

Largepotato
Jan 18, 2007

Spurd.

DemonMage posted:

Newest Nox (3.6.0) seems to let Light run. Though not 100% stably.

Tried 3.6 and I get the same security violation message that bluestacks gets now. :smith:

• Locked thread