Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Truspeaker
Jan 28, 2009

In as Buttez. Cannot tell how long Im gonna stick with it, right now its all autoing through the story and its hard to tell what the long term progression is actually going to look like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truspeaker
Jan 28, 2009

I am liking this a lot so far. Been having to do some grinding, once I got to area 11 I couldn't just auto everything, because I ended up with an all blue team and a buncha green dudes showed up. I think if I used a friend summon and paid attention enough to use skills I could get through it without the grinding. After finally getting the 4*s to max level, the whole "no xp is wasted" thing makes for really easy powerleveling of specific dudes which is nice.

Haven't saved enough for an 11 pack yet, but I did splurge on the daily 2 pack which is still stupid and too much money, but its the best "deal" so whatever. Game is interesting enough to risk it, and unless I messed up the math the 6k crystals from the daily equals 44 scrolls, which is definitely better than summoners war, and its still exciting to see what all the monsters do. That being said, I think its fair to say that "don't spend money" applies just as strongly here as any other of these type of games.

I like that the investigate thing makes for a good reason to keep a bunch of dudes around, since I was going to do it anyways. I am not so hot on the hero interface, its not quite snappy enough to deal with looking through a ton of monsters. Speaking of which, I keep finding a ton of great blue dudes, and a couple good fire ones, but besides the green bear they give you I haven't had any green dudes worth using at all. Luck of the draw and all that, but that has been the biggest hurdle so far, and I am sure it will sort itself out as soon as I get more scrolls.

Truspeaker
Jan 28, 2009

On the main village view, if you hit the arrow on the bottom left of the screen it brings up a weird submenu thing, the book is what you are looking for.

It looks like there are only 5 Nat5s right now, and absolutely any of them seem like a huge game changer.

• Locked thread