Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Giving it a try. Just unlocked the 4 star bear dude from the story quest.

Not sure how long I'm gonna stick at it though, seems a bit too similar to Summoners war for me, burnt out on that game a long time ago!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
You're stealing my rng!

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
I just spam friend requests from the chat and hope they accept. Got up to about 25 friends so far.

Kind of surprised this game isn't more popular here.

My nick is Roid if anybody wants a 5* de'har buddy 😁

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
De'har is my only 5* at this point and is pretty baller. Not sure who to 5 next. Should it be my tank (bear dude), my other nat 4 (Harley), or my healer(Helen)? Saved enough for the 11 pull and got misty, zilean dude, 2 terenths and a load of fodder.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
I just save my diamonds for the 11 pack.

New update is live!

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Yup, still slogging along ;p

This has been my strat too. I've come across a few guys that have their weakest team first, but on the whole it works pretty well!

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Hopefully they add guild stuff soon. Haven't ventured onto the official forums yet, so no idea if they have a road map or anything.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Nice! Been building a water tank, but this speeds it up!

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Still building the 5 stars fusers needed to get him. Making do with 5* Ellaine for now.

Read a bit of the update they have planned, and it all seems to be going in the right direction. Guilds should be cool. Wonder if we have 30 people playing currently here?

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
With the time investment required to get Zemer, I doubt they'll nerf him too hard.

I've just unlocked him, and at lvl 32 he's tanking the same content as my lvl 50 ellaine was.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010

overseer07 posted:

Added you. My rep is 6* Sha'Rade. IGN is Hilarity if anyone needs.

Just sent a request, as Roid.

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Guilds are live. Didn't get chance to pull the trigger on making one this morning, will have wait after work if nobody has made one in the mean time.

Any ideas for a witty name?

Not sure I like the change about not being able to use a friends hero during normal scenarios. Leader skills look a bit confusing too. Maybe I misunderstood the tooltip, but I awakened both Zemer and Hellen (with the free 5 star from the login) and no leadership skill popped for either (nvm read the notes more carefully, and it awakening lvl6!)?

Roid666 fucked around with this message at 09:21 on Jul 29, 2016

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010

Rapner posted:

I made a guild seeing no one else has yet. The name size is super short, so I named it 'Life Savings'.

Just tried and looks like you made it private or something?

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010
Applied as Roid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roid666
Jul 18, 2010

Rapner posted:

I'd probably take Gangbi.

I have a bunch of people in the guild queue that haven't posted in the thread, are you on this list? Please let me know.

Bilky
Rubicon
Murmur
Hilarity

Hilarity is overseer07. Check last page.

• Locked thread