Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011
In as ThatJerk. Having fun so far; team is Arthur, Gangbi, Hellen, Nina and Harley. Using harley as my rep, holy poo poo this guy is insane. Stuns, posseses, crazy damage and he revives himself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011
Gone through about 20 prem. scrolls now and not a single 4 star. I call bullshit on whoever said the drop rates seem to be the same/better than SW.

That said I have like three copies of Terenth so it that's a good thing I guess.

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011
I think some of my earlier bad luck has worn off. I got the 1500 stone pack and pulled a De'har and Elissia. I think I might replace Terenth with De'har - I already have gangbi for fire damage and am sorely missing green damage.

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011

Roid666 posted:

De'har is my only 5* at this point and is pretty baller. Not sure who to 5 next. Should it be my tank (bear dude), my other nat 4 (Harley), or my healer(Helen)? Saved enough for the 11 pull and got misty, zilean dude, 2 terenths and a load of fodder.

Bear dude seems solid but doesn't really offer much other than being an ok tank. I have harley and he is a monster, but I've heard that he isn't that great in hell mode other than CC. I plan to 5 star my helen after my de'har because she is just so drat good as a healer. Some people say she is possibly the best 3 star in the game. I dunno about that but she is definitely good at what she does.

So I would say it boils down to what do you need more? Hard mode farming or better healing?

e: is there any way to see a collection, or all the possible mons in this game like SW has? I keep hearing the nat fives are crazy strong and only get the chance to see one when it pops up in chat.

That Jerk Steve fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Jun 28, 2016

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011

delfin posted:

(For what it's worth, I've welded together a Rex - Ellaine - Carmen - Terenth - Arthur team that's doing pretty well strictly out of the scraps I've been given. I have all the pieces now to build a Jenia and an Evan, once leveled and evolved. Though it's gonna be a loooong time until I get a second 5* unless 3* evolve incarnations or above start falling from the sky.)

Run some HDs and make sure you have all your slots open for the random shop, I had two premiums at one time yesterday. Leveling fodder is so much faster in this than SW since you can just run with a max level team.

Also don't forget you get a gem bonus for 3 Starring a full zone. It's not much, but it will add up if you are trying to save for one of the bundles.

I have a Jenia but haven't used her yet - I hear she is amazing and many people try to fuse a second one and six star her, so she's not just Zemer fodder.

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011
A bit sad this game has such a small playerbase. I know it's new and all, but still.
The 2X speed update is Good and is there any way to see what is on the current special summon list? I've read it operates a bit like summon stones from SW.

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011

Rapner posted:

Got my 2nd nat5 last night, Tiat. I'm f2p... is the drop rate much higher in this game or am I just lucky?

I said gently caress it and bought the 15000 gem package yesterday. I've been through at least 200 scrolls this game so far and no nat 5 so yeah.

That said, I did get my last piece needed for zemer along with turan and some other fun new stuff so im not too miffed.

And yeah the prices on the special summon are just dumb. Its a shame the only other way to get those are from the monthly login rewards because seriously gently caress paying :10bux: :10bux: :10bux: for 3 chances at something that doesn't even seem to have higher rates of better draws. If it's just like SW's summon stones then the odds aren't increased, it just narrows the pool you draw from.

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011
You've got some solid stuff there - I would work on getting terenth, carmen and maybe elissia to 5*.

Elissia is a solid water tank if you are really against trading in jenia and misty. Rex is kinda outclassed by terenth imo so his loss shouldn't hurt much. Misty is a bitch to get but jenia isn't too hard to fuse. Zemer is compared to vero from SW alot and that's pretty accurate. His cleanse is the greatest part of his kit and while he is a drat good hero, you have ok substitutes in misty and elissia if need be. His 5 second damage immunity is also pretty drat great.

That said explorations can be pretty hard. If anyone needs a good five star dehar, I have some spaces freed up: ThatJerk

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011
Thanks for posting that, it's a good guide. I see Warp talking in channel 101 all the time, dude really knows his stuff.

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011

Wooze posted:

Sounds really good in theory, my biggest problem is that the guide talks about 6☆ like it's the most natural thing to have. I thought I had a lot of time invested into the game and I'm just now getting ready to six my first unit. Guess I have to get my grind on even more.

Also, I hope the next balance patch comes soon. I'm scared of evolving Zemer when there's a chance he will be nerfed a few weeks later.

Six stars are much easier to grind towards compared to SW I feel, just make sure you only have one hero on your team that you try to level at a time and it goes by fast - that said I'm still wrapping up five starring all of my 15v15 team before I work on any actual 6 stars.

Even with a nerf Zemer would still be Good and worth the sacrifice of Jenia/Misty.

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011
In as ThatJerk

None of these three new heroes look that great to me :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Jerk Steve
Oct 18, 2011
I haven't been doing much with this game. Well over 300 scrolls without a nat 5 besides zemer and I'm over 30 scrolls since I've seen my last lightning.
Just kinda going through the motions now, hopefully guild battles will change that.

• Locked thread